EVERYONE can afford a season ticket next year

Guest Deleted member

If you found £50 behind the bar on Friday it was mine and it was gone when i came back to get it

I would be grateful if you could PM me so i can arrange to collect

Only I am SAVING FOR MY SEASON TICKET :rolleyes:

Yes no prob , the landlord at the Cossack says he's put it to one side for you! :st2:

Yes no prob , the landlord at the Cossack says he's put it to one side for you! :st2:

On second thoughts can you get it for me next time your in

I will get the DD forms signed instead :biggrin:

Edited by big john

Dear Mr Monk

I think I must have got too much to drink on Friday

I wasnt even aware i had been in the local establishment you mention

Nor even can I remember comming into Sheffield (Before you say it no he is not even my boyfriend)

I would be happy to share the £100 to put towards both our season tickets if you would be good enough to collect for me

Thanks

Big John (the big means nothing by the way) :mellow:

I am only joking my ST savings are in the Gents at the Pink Coconut and no it wasnt worth it

Guest mrbluesky

What did you mean then? I cant be arsed reading the whole thread. Did you mean that you are also put yourself first?

Grandad's reasons for putting himself 1st and the reasons you've given for not renewing are the reason you've been marked down & he hasn't.

Grandads quote....."I have never bought a season ticket because its good for the club. Call me a selfish tw*t but I put myself first."

please do keep up,so basicly i`m a selfish tw*t because i aint happy

Buying a season ticket is not just about saving money ( Although of course that helps ). Buying a season ticket committs you to the club and also to the people you buy your season ticket with. Its not disimalar if you are a member of any club I play golf throughout the year becasue I pay a membership as a opposed to payg as such I play in some poor weather conditions when as a pay on the day player I would stay at home.

Season tickets holderes at S6 are by implication the most important supporters the club has ,they should pay the least per game, have the most perks and the best away ticket allocations. I think there is a big case to build a series of benefits for ST holders such as perhaps reduced or even FOC Wednesday 'Player ' internet acess. Exclusive open days or events where the players and Wednesday Management attend etc etc. How about exclusive scarves , badges , ties ? Or recognition when a ST holder has bought a ticket for 5 years , 10 years on the trot

In short the key to increasing ST holders is to make having a season ticket the smart thing to do.

Dear Mr Monk

I think I must have got too much to drink on Friday

I wasnt even aware i had been in the local establishment you mention

Nor even can I remember comming into Sheffield (Before you say it no he is not even my boyfriend)

I would be happy to share the £100 to put towards both our season tickets if you would be good enough to collect for me

Thanks

Big John (the big means nothing by the way) :mellow:

I am only joking my ST savings are in the Gents at the Pink Coconut and no it wasnt worth it

Must say had a few myself, remember thinking saturday morning the ale was great but it didnt half give me a sore arse!!

What 'other charges'?! There are none.

What are you going on about?!

Statement £1

Duplicate copy of letter £10

Copies of contracts £1

Account breakdown £20

Conversion £100

Term adjustments £25

Rejected payment £25

Card payment £5

Reminder letter £20

Broken arrears arrangement £30

Breakdown of arrear payments £20

Home visit £100

I wonder how many of these will become seemingly necessary.

Guest mrbluesky

maybe a lot of people have other things goin on in there life and simply dont want to go to every game,ffs is it so hard to comprehend?

i have marked you down for a double post!!!Dark%20tounge.gif

Guest Deleted member

Having a season ticket isn't just about price though, you're part of the club, and, dare I say it, you're more of a truefan than a pay on the day man

Uh-oh... (its ok I think you may have got away with it...)

how would you know johns money was at the Cossack ?

lol - BUSTED

Grandad - illness is different and not what I was referring to - I was referring to people purposefully missing games for various reasons and then having a go at the club for it (trust me, it happens).

Fair point about illness/unforeseen circumstances.

Apology accepted James...

Season tickets holderes at S6 are by implication the most important supporters the club has ,they should pay the least per game, have the most perks and the best away ticket allocations.

Uh - oh - now we're really for it... expect Rob Howe along any minute lol

Here we go again, Iv'e been a season ticket holder for 25 years and i am in two minds about renewing for the first time ever.

I have read all the plus and minus arguments put forward by all the other posters, and have to smile to myself at the pleading by certain posters to renew, it wasn't that long ago that there were posters on here calling season ticket holders idiots and gullible when they were complaining about all the free tickets e.t.c

Guest Deleted member

Here we go again, Iv'e been a season ticket holder for 25 years and i am in two minds about renewing for the first time ever.

I have read all the plus and minus arguments put forward by all the other posters, and have to smile to myself at the pleading by certain posters to renew, it wasn't that long ago that there were posters on here calling season ticket holders idiots and gullible when they were complaining about all the free tickets e.t.c

You cant leave it like that - name and shame!! :biggrin:

It really is a no-brainer.

By buying a season ticket next year you secure the price of your football for the next 3 seasons. And if you do it on the interest free payment option you will hardly notice the cost.

A Kop season ticket is £333. Spread over 52 weeks thats just £6.40 a week - to guarantee you football for the next 3 years.

Get your hands in your pockets and get your tickets NOW. This club is going places with Irvine.

Am I the only one struggling with this....? (I haven't read past the first post)

Having been (and fortunately survived) through two rounds of redundancies in the past 12 months, in an industry that is still shedding jobs at an alarming rate, a season ticket would is at the bottom of my list.

Ensuring that our mortgage is paid, ensuring that our kids have food to eat, have clothes to wear, that our bills are paid are all no-brainers.

I have no doubt that my story is similar to a great many Wednesdayites, many of whom will not have been as lucky as I have been to still be in work.

And yet no doubt the club, and some fans, will still berate those so called fans that have not and will not be buying a Season Ticket.

I have and will continue to go to as many games as I can this season - but no doubt that isn't good enough for the True Fans.

Guest totemowl

Am I the only one struggling with this....? (I haven't read past the first post)

Having been (and fortunately survived) through two rounds of redundancies in the past 12 months, in an industry that is still shedding jobs at an alarming rate, a season ticket would is at the bottom of my list.

Ensuring that our mortgage is paid, ensuring that our kids have food to eat, have clothes to wear, that our bills are paid are all no-brainers.

I have no doubt that my story is similar to a great many Wednesdayites, many of whom will not have been as lucky as I have been to still be in work.

And yet no doubt the club, and some fans, will still berate those so called fans that have not and will not be buying a Season Ticket.

I have and will continue to go to as many games as I can this season - but no doubt that isn't good enough for the True Fans.

Oh dear. So now people who express an opinion that doesn't agree with yours are berating you.

Grow up please.

No, I am with you on this. I am in a reasonably secure job but we have made widescale redunancies and it is massively patronising to read comments like 'who can't afford £0.90 per day'. Well, if you have no income, a mortgage, a family and bills to pay it's not quite that simple.