EVERYONE can afford a season ticket next year

Guest Deleted member

I'm just preparing my self for when/if it happens so i dont cry lol

do you really think you still won't cry..... sat there watching a packed away end, on the last game of the season sing "we are staying up"

horrifying prospect !!!

That will teach me for waiting won't it !!!

Monthly cost now gone up from thirty odd to fifty odd................

:angry:

Really don't want this to sound like a dig, as that is not my intention, but was this info made available elsewhere apart from the internet ?

If I would have known that I would have renewed before March 8th

Again, if it was available elsewhere then it is my fault.

From the FAQ

"All purchases made before Wednesday, December 16, will not be subject to an admin fee, the club will absorb this. The admin fee for purchases from December 17 2009 to April 9 2010 will be £15. From April 10 onwards the fee will be £30. This admin fee does need to be paid at the time of purchase and is non refundable should you choose to cancel your contract at any point."

So the admin is £15 at the moment.

Guest Manwithastick

Just checked, it was 4th March when I ordered. Its definetly over 12 months. I panicked when I read this thread so I've checked the agreement.

so why are Zebra doing this? It goes against the clubs published deadlines and causes a problem for the club down the line - your DD will prob start in April (?) meaning over 12 months you won't finish until March 2011. The club will want you to have started a new DD for next season by then. They

reduce the number of months as time passes specifically to prevent this situation.

Guest Manwithastick

It definitely, absolutely, certainly ISN'T moving again. I guarantee it.

April 9th is the deadline.

funny that. someone else at S6 said the exact same thing back in october. :dry:

so why are Zebra doing this? It goes against the clubs published deadlines and causes a problem for the club down the line - your DD will prob start in April (?) meaning over 12 months you won't finish until March 2011. The club will want you to have started a new DD for next season by then. They

reduce the number of months as time passes specifically to prevent this situation.

We'll contact Zebra on Monday and check what's happening.

Guest Manwithastick

From the FAQ

"All purchases made before Wednesday, December 16, will not be subject to an admin fee, the club will absorb this. The admin fee for purchases from December 17 2009 to April 9 2010 will be £15. From April 10 onwards the fee will be £30. This admin fee does need to be paid at the time of purchase and is non refundable should you choose to cancel your contract at any point."

So the admin is £15 at the moment.

err, relevance to Glasers post that you quoted? :blink:

can hear the chants now in my head....

"Zebra's gone and f*cked it up again"

"you don't know what you're doing"

"who's the basta*d in the black (and white)"

Guest Manwithastick

can't believe i've just laughed at and voted up a Glaser post :biggrin: I feel sooo unclean.

*heads off for hard carbolic scrub*

It's starts 23 March. Can see your point though. If the deadlines don't move next season I'll have 2 DDs going out for a few months, if I renew before the 1st deadline (which I want to). :Dark Huh:

It's starts 23 March. Can see your point though. If the deadlines don't move next season I'll have 2 DDs going out for a few months, if I renew before the 1st deadline (which I want to). :Dark Huh:

ha ha ..... butt f*cked for renewing early.... butt f*cked for renewing late !!! :laugh::biggrin:

Edited by Glaser

This thread shows just why a deadline should be a deadline.

An offer of something of better value that isn't available after a certain date.

DEADLINE

I agree in part, but using your logic, we would have 5,000 season ticket holders, plus new customers.

That's not the way to hit the business plan

Edited by Glaser

Guest mrbluesky

Explain. Why would anyone who claims to be a supporter have to be brainless to secure their seat at Hillsborough for the next 3 years for 90p a day?

easy really, i now have the money so that isnt the problem, product on the pitch is my problem,like i said i`ll see what happens on the investment side, my choice

I agree in part, but using your logic, we would have 5,000 season ticket holders, plus new customers.

That's not the way to hit the business plan

Using my logic the offer before the deadline should have been worth people purchasing before the deadline.

As in deadline.

We're not going to reach the target anyway, so why not reach it with 5,000 more fans through the gates?