EVERYONE can afford a season ticket next year

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

I know, I was involved in that one too.

I know you play devils advocate at times, thus, I have not misunderstood you.

As a relative newcomer - Im not sure you realise just how many months this occasional debate has been running for is what I meant lol Ive been winding him up about it for well over a year now (thanks for the compliment though - most kind)

of course.......if it wasn't for the likes of me and you(to a point) we would still have a mound of earth for a kop and no cantilever stand.

OY - leave me out of this one - I can do my own wind-ups :rolleyes:

:biggrin:

Looks like someones been following this thread :rolleyes:

http://weeksaway.wordpress.com/

We attract some flipping nutters :blink: :blink:

I agree, I have been following his postings for a while. A very strange character. I would genuinely like to know what his agenda is. Is he anti Owls or is he a spurned Owl? I can't make up my mind.

He obviously puts a lot of effort into his bile but I don't think it has any effect other than to the already converted.

A sad bloke and clearly he does not have any original ideas.

Tonto..... bless

I know it's wrong but the bit below made me laugh. biggrin.gif

Sheffield Wednesday is pleased to announce that the webcam which will show the clubs stadium redevelopment is now live, it will show live progress of the stadium being brought in line with the likes of Old Trafford, The Emirates Stadium and the new Wembley with completion set for 2013 Hillsborough will be ready to host the 2018 world cup should it be awarded to England.

Progress to Date:

Timeline:

July 2009: Seats within the directors box reinforced

July 2009: New Turnstiles built on Leppings Lane

August 2009: All seats throughout the Stadium Cleaned with warm water and bubbles

August 2009: New Owl Sign fitted to the outside of the spion kop facing Penistone Road

August 2009: Restricted view posts painted half way up in shiny blue paint

September 2009: New catering outlets positioned around the stadium

September 2009: 4 x Television brackets fitted to the North Stand

September 2009: Bulbs replaced in the Sheffield Wednesday sign on Leppings Lane

November 2009: 2 x Fooked 1980's televisions now installed and working with blurred picture

December 2009: South stand void cleared of junk and rubbish, swept and new light bulb fitted

January 2010: Some bulbs replaced in the score board

February 2010: New Toilet roll holder fitted to men's cubicle on the kop

March 2010: Plug hole fitted in the centre circle to allow for faster run offs in the event of further flooding.

As you can see the upgrades are really starting to progress, to watch work as it happens click

I agree, I have been following his postings for a while. A very strange character. I would genuinely like to know what his agenda is. Is he anti Owls or is he a spurned Owl? I can't make up my mind.

He obviously puts a lot of effort into his bile but I don't think it has any effect other than to the already converted.

A sad bloke and clearly he does not have any original ideas.

he used to post on here as Tonto

Holding hands with DA / KW to try stir up some unrest.

was also the guy who tried spreading the ICS documents. Passed them on to me quite early on hoping I would post them all over here

Guest Deleted member

Im with Mr Farrell

That update on the progress with the ground improvements is actually quite funny

he used to post on here as Tonto

Holding hands with DA / KW to try stir up some unrest.

was also the guy who tried spreading the ICS documents. Passed them on to me quite early on hoping I would post them all over here

Thanks. I remember reading his posts on here long before I actually registered (and yours by the way)..

I always noted that he was negative and controversial but I feel, with hindsight, that he should still be allowed to post on here (presuming he can't?). I am against censorship really, even with what are called 'fudders' as I think it is better if they are 'out in the open' and others can question their views. If only to expose them as the fools that they are. That goes for all the recently missed, Anglofile and Billsajas.

At least they made entertaining reading - even if controversial.

Censorship just makes them martyrs and sends them underground IMO. As such, he is now developing a cult status (to some) and that can be more dangerous?. A reputation/noteriety he does not deserve.

Possibly he would not want to post on here as he realises that his views, to most, are irrelevant.

Edited by ReadingOwl

I like your 'location' by the way. Are you now living with Anglofile - a long commute to school. :laugh:

yes and yes !! :biggrin:

Just hiding in the base of the 17th.............. just in case everything goes boobies up !!!!

(I know you're reading Joe you little scamp !!! :laugh: )

yes and yes !! :biggrin:

Just hiding in the base of the 17th.............. just in case everything goes boobies up !!!!

(I know you're reading Joe you little scamp !!! :laugh: )

Glaser, I must say that if this investment 'comes off' then you have found a friend for life in Joe. A seat in the Directors box, free holidays & endless golf. He must surely re-pay your faith and loyalty.

Lets hope you are backing the right horse. Are you ITK or just being shrewd?

Easy to say when you have the money. Really struggling to do this at the moment as my wedding is still not fully paid for (I am fully supportive of LS & the club and will try and sort something out before the start of the season. Trouble is the prices at top wack dont really warrant paying up front may as well pay on the day.

Been a season ticket holder since the 89-90 season when I was 10 so would be strange having to pay on the day.

Easy solution

Cancel the big wedding.....nip down to the register office for a quick 'sign on' and a pie and a pint at a local pub.....sod the hangers on who will drink and eat all your hard earned money.

Enough money saved to buy your season tickets for the next 10 years!

Glaser, I must say that if this investment 'comes off' then you have found a friend for life in Joe. A seat in the Directors box, free holidays & endless golf. He must surely re-pay your faith and loyalty.

Lets hope you are backing the right horse. Are you ITK or just being shrewd?

Me and Joe really had inimical views at the start and I started off quite defensive against his methods and conduct on here (doubting / showing up his intentions and credibility to some extent).

He has refashioned my opinion and also the outlook I have on him as a business man and a person.

What he had to deal with from Bills was testing, yet he came out from it with credit.

I have had conversations with him, of which I have never articulated any of any details. Thus, I now have total trust in the man, and feel extremely positive about the investment process with C9S.

I am one of the most vociferous and aporetic posters on here, so if I can believe and trust this man (and Lee), then I am sure many more should be able to follow suit.