Ashamed and embarrassed

Guest Walkley_Owl

Guest Walkley_Owl

at some of our fans.

Two instances.

1. "Nigel what's the score?, Nigel, Nigel what's the score?"

why did some rumbletards sing this, he was a legend at this club, never had a bad word to say against us, the same spackers sing "worse support we've ever seen" when the opposition bring 3-4k

2. Crystal Palace 1 Sheffield United 0

when that flashed up some fans cheered, rumbleing idiots

I believe for some people its the only chance they get to interact with society!

One of the few matches we actually could do with united winning and tards cheers when they lose WTF!

I also thought the chant for nige was harsh but after listening to the bitter interview he gave after i kinda changed my views a little.

Edited by GHS

Guest zero)))

couldn't agree more.

Guest triple j

at some of our fans.

Two instances.

why did some rumbletards sing this, he was a legend at this club, never had a bad word to say against us, the same spackers sing "worse support we've ever seen" when the opposition bring 3-4k

1, Isn't that what football's about, a bit of banter? Hardly attacking the bloke was it?

2, All those fans and they barely sung for their team, not good support at all.

3, I agree, although people sometimes forget the significance and just feel joy when the pigs are losing.

Edit: Nigel disrespected us after the game and didn't tell it like it was so f*ck him. I didn't hear any fondness there.

Edited by triple j

at some of our fans.

Two instances.

Agree with the Palace one BUT you will always get fans who just dont GET it.

Singing that to Pearson is no big insult. Kiss his backside before & after but he's fair game during the 90 mins.

at some of our fans.

I said to my mate as we kicked off that if they flash up Palace are winning some goons will cheer, they didn't disappoint.

Guest ArbourOwl

at some of our fans.

Two instances.

Got to admit i cheered at first, Then thought why the flip am i cheering Palace winning. Force of habit i suppose. :rolleyes:

There was a bloke who had a dig at the band as well. They did a song about fishcake and he seemed to take offence about it giving it the we all wednesday aren't we ffs............

at some of our fans.

Two instances.

chill

Glad you decided to go Reesh. We said same about the cheering of the pigs score. Force of habit for some, its happened before though. Didnt hear the Nigel whats the score chant but TBF he's fair game during the 90. Sounded bitter in his interview and said the reception he got was nice but didnt make him feel better cos they lost cos of our pitch and style of football. That they couldnt do owt about even though they knew all about us and how we'd play etc. Just shows the difference between teams at the top and bottom aint that great.

Even when they had won people cheered. Do they not look at the league table?

If we were losing it would be a different story. I can cope with not having to rely on the Pigs to stay up, and get out of it on our own accord.

Even their own fans cant rely on them any more!

Guest Distraught!

Whats wrong with wanting Utd to lose ?

We were'nt going to get relegated today and if we do its our own fault. Id never cheer on Utd, sorry if that makes me a plank.

There is part of me that wants Palace to pull clear and another team dragged into it. The reason is I can see a sort of finish to the season like the Piggies versus Wigan on the last day of the season. That is to say a 'muck or nettles' match for the last relegation place. I don't think my nerves could take that. The memory of the 0-3 Forest game still linger on.

old habbits die hard....

Pearson really was one of the best captains and centre half's in the last 30 years, but he is no longer a part of our club and I am sure that his feelings for our club will not have been affected by yesterdays experiences. He is a professional who realises that Wednesdayites hold him in high regard but desperately needed yesterdays performance and result.

With regard to the response of the United result and feed back through out the match, I for one understood that there was a benefit for Wednesday in United winning yesterday but always feel in those situation that it is a win win situation if United win we would have been happy and when they lost it is hard to be upset when they have lost lol. Win win lol

If United were to acheive promotion via the play offs - regardless of our status, then that would be intolerable.

In addition, if Palace pull clear early - we might get an easier game last match.

Thus, Palace winning, and fans cheering might not turn out to be so mis-placed?

Let's hope so.

If United were to acheive promotion via the play offs - regardless of our status, then that would be intolerable.

In addition, if Palace pull clear early - we might get an easier game last match.

Thus, Palace winning, and fans cheering might not turn out to be so mis-placed?

Let's hope so.

Are you sat wearing Talons face at the moment?

at some of our fans.

Two instances.

Life must be rosy in Walkley, if that`s all you can find to moan about. Get a flippinglife.