Ashamed and embarrassed

Guest Walkley_Owl

Spot on sir.

I do wonder where people think they are sometimes. Whilst football is becoming more corporate by the day, it still requires the fans. Those fans come in any forms - the die hard passionate fan right down to the bloke who bys a blue and white striped scarf to wear with his pea-coat.

There are some fans who make outrageous statements but then football can do that. I've swore at times during a game so much so that the person next to me may have mistaken it for tourettes.

Hillsborough is home to a honest, hard working club (well, normally :D) that is found in a hard working city. It relies on the fans and for many, the fans may rely on it. This isn't the corporate home of Stamford Bridge or Old Trafford. The South stand has tried its best to suck what atmosphere remains in football from the stands christ.

If "Who are ya" upsets you (other than it being said "Who are you") then I do apologise. I also apologise for when a goalie will take a goal kick and you hear "OOOOOOOH, you fat barsteward" and whilst we are at it lets just rule out other songs like "if you don't bounce" since, just because I'm not bouncing doesn't mean I'm a blade does it.

Bloody hell some of you really do whinge about anything! :blink:

Great post (y)

OMG is that Hitler in your avatar??

I always thought it was another dictator...

I don't think Huge Owl really is Hiltler. It's probably just a facade.

1. Why does he not have a German Shepherd?

2. Why did he not know who Eva was?

He's probably not even vegetarian.

I don't think Huge Owl really is Hiltler. It's probably just a facade.

1. Why does he not have a German Shepherd?

2. Why did he not know who Eva was?

He's probably not even vegetarian.

Looks more like Richard Herring from that avatar.

First time I've been in the far left-hand bit of the North Stand (the missus is 8 3/4 months pregnant so we got disabled seats) and my ears are still ringing from Tango's "wer wer wer" song (the missus thinks it might be a Wolverhampton version of "We'll follow" but it sounded more like a broken ringtone).

I love Pearson but an oppo manager is an oppo manager. The only thing I heard to be ashamed and embarrased about was a few racist idiots in the NW Corner starting a chant of "You're just a town full of P***s" on the hour. To be fair to the stewards, one of them hotfooted it to the top of the stand and I didn't hear it again.

Guest Walkley_Owl

Great response walkley. stunning

Anyone with any semblance of decency would have apologised. You just swear obsceneties

Says it all really

Why would I apologise? for using the word "spacker"? stroll on.

He is just a bit of a dour git.

Was obviously a bit peed off that his high flyers got brought down to earth.

Could have shown a little bit more appreciation for the reception he received though.

I appreicate his annoyance with the result, but it wouldn't of harmed him to say a few kinder words.

Looks more like Richard Herring from that avatar.

First time I've been in the far left-hand bit of the North Stand (the missus is 8 3/4 months pregnant so we got disabled seats) and my ears are still ringing from Tango's "wer wer wer" song (the missus thinks it might be a Wolverhampton version of "We'll follow" but it sounded more like a broken ringtone).

I love Pearson but an oppo manager is an oppo manager. The only thing I heard to be ashamed and embarrased about was a few racist idiots in the NW Corner starting a chant of "You're just a town full of P***s" on the hour. To be fair to the stewards, one of them hotfooted it to the top of the stand and I didn't hear it again.

That'll be this one then (1.07 seconds in)

Still think this has got potential to be a Wednesday classic although it didn't catch on in the Grandstand :ph34r:

Guest davet30

Edit: Nigel disrespected us after the game and didn't tell it like it was so f*ck him. I didn't hear any fondness there.

chicken 'n' egg maybe?

Why would I apologise? for using the word "spacker"? stroll on.

No for calling him a west yorkshireflap. Seen as though hes niether....by a long chalk, now grow up and stop acting like a child. Dont suppose you could even consider that some of the terminology you use (such as spacker and fool) could be offensive to people, while getting all upset about people asking pearson what the score is? Unbelievable!

Guest Walkley_Owl

No for calling him a west yorkshireflap. Seen as though hes niether....by a long chalk, now grow up and stop acting like a child. Dont suppose you could even consider that some of the terminology you use (such as spacker and fool) could be offensive to people, while getting all upset about people asking pearson what the score is? Unbelievable!

Sorry mum.

Wakefieldowl, I apologise for using the c word and the S word.

Guest Walkley_Owl

I most certainly am not. He wouldnt be such a naughty boy if he was my son.

I'm not a naughty boy, I'm the messiah :ph34r:

:biggrin:

I'm a native Polish speaker and I can confirm that "dupek" is a colloquial description of a stupid, annoying man. It's most often translated into English as .....

As per Google.

:laugh:

Iam going to run around calling people "dupek"

*runs off into library