Ashamed and embarrassed

Guest Walkley_Owl

at some of our fans.

Two instances.

1. "Nigel what's the score?, Nigel, Nigel what's the score?"

why did some rumbletards sing this, he was a legend at this club, never had a bad word to say against us, the same spackers sing "worse support we've ever seen" when the opposition bring 3-4k

2. Crystal Palace 1 Sheffield United 0

when that flashed up some fans cheered, rumbleing idiots

You do realise we won a crucial game yesterday? :ph34r:

Are you sat wearing Talons face at the moment?

George - check out 'Monsters and Robots' (the album) - Jump Man (the track) - Buckethead (the artist).

If ever there was the perfect runnout music - this is it!

Waterfront is good - Jump Man is superb, even the opening lyrics. Tailor made I would say. And unkown.

Get with it dude.

UTO (and buckethead).

Whats wrong with wanting Utd to lose ?

We were'nt going to get relegated today and if we do its our own fault. Id never cheer on Utd, sorry if that makes me a plank.

Wanting Utd to lose when it has no effect on us is fine.

Wanting them to lose against a relegation candidate is just a little silly.

Life must be rosy in Walkley, if that`s all you can find to moan about. Get a flippinglife.

:laugh:

Bloody hell.

He hardly showed that "respect" in his post match interview now did he Walkley ?

As for the worst support we've ever seen ? Probably wasn't, but it was probably the quietest a team bringing that many fans has ever been...... and isn't that what fans are there for..... to make some noise and get behind their team ?

at some of our fans.

Two instances.

why did some rumbletards sing this, he was a legend at this club, never had a bad word to say against us, the same spackers sing "worse support we've ever seen" when the opposition bring 3-4k

Grumpy old git...

:laugh:

Bloody hell.

He hardly showed that "respect" in his post match interview now did he Walkley ?

As for the worst support we've ever seen ? Probably wasn't, but it was probably the quietest a team bringing that many fans has ever been...... and isn't that what fans are there for..... to make some noise and get behind their team ?

I thought relatively their crowd was pretty good singing wise yesterday, for the first hour anyway - I missed the last half hour for some reason.

I will, I promise.

I'm scared that you might hunt me down and take out my kidneys with a spirit level if I don't - what with you being a weird online serial killer and whatnot.

I serial killer with two Golden Retreivers called 'Alfie' and 'Molly' - now that would be cool.

Possibly a film?

at some of our fans.

Two instances.

I cheered when united lose. I always do. Palace will not remotely go down anyway. We need to win ourselves not worry about others. Does that make a "spacker" Which I find VERY offensive. Obviously a little poo poo like you thinks its OK to be abusive to people with serious disabilities and think its funny, yet I bet youd be on your high horse if someone said something racist. Same applies to GHS calling people fools. Grow up

Edited by wakefieldowl

Kind of relaying the message above me; I don't think we should be looking up at Palace as the candidates to replace us to be fair.

If that is enough to make you ashamed and embarassed, be thankful you don't have a dirty slapper of a daughter who sleeps with anything that moves on a saturday night pal - then you'd really know the meaning :biggrin:

Guest Walkley_Owl

I cheered when united lose. I always do. Palace will not remotely go down anyway. We need to win ourselves not worry about others. Does that make a "spacker" Which I find VERY offensive. Obviously a little poo poo like you thinks its OK to be abusive to people with serious disabilities and think its funny, yet I bet youd be on your high horse if someone said something racist. Same applies to GHS calling people fools. Grow up

go away ya west yorkshireflap

Sadly, I agree. I think this was confirmed by an RSPCA survey on 'unreliable dogs'.

I think labs and GR's were near the top.

So even if you hide behind the facade of the nice doggies with the trendy names you still could be a serial killer .

FG is right to beware of you :biggrin:

So even if you hide behind the facade of the nice doggies with the trendy names you still could be a serial killer .

FG is right to beware of you :biggrin:

Drat - Exposed again!

I thought you would have had a German Shepherd, HugeOwl. How is Eva by the way.

Edited by ReadingOwl

Kind of relaying the message above me; I don't think we should be looking up at Palace as the candidates to replace us to be fair.

If that is enough to make you ashamed and embarassed, be thankful you don't have a dirty slapper of a daughter who sleeps with anything that moves on a saturday night pal - then you'd really know the meaning :biggrin:

What's her number?