Ashamed and embarrassed

Guest Walkley_Owl

Guest chaferswfc90

at some of our fans.

Two instances.

1. "Nigel what's the score?, Nigel, Nigel what's the score?"

why did some rumbletards sing this, he was a legend at this club, never had a bad word to say against us, the same spackers sing "worse support we've ever seen" when the opposition bring 3-4k

2. Crystal Palace 1 Sheffield United 0

when that flashed up some fans cheered, rumbleing idiots

First point i agree! but second i think tha wrong! yes palace are the team above us but there only there becuase of the administration! and they will probably not go down i still think scunny are the team that will go. It should not matter what other teams are doing as along as we keep getting the points alot of people hate the pigs with a passion and wouldnt want them to win even if it was doing us a favour!

Every club as bishop basher fans but theres no need for you to come on ere slagging people off at the end of the day we are all Wednesday!!!!

Edited by chaferswfc90

at some of our fans.

Two instances.

why did some rumbletards sing this, he was a legend at this club, never had a bad word to say against us, the same spackers sing "worse support we've ever seen" when the opposition bring 3-4k

The same lot who think Sodje was decent. They're a bit thick - end of

I'd be quite happy for peterborough to beat or draw with the pigs tonight. They'll struggle to catch us anyway so may as well have another half hour of whining grunters. Though if we've lost I'll not listen anyway.

I also want the teams at the top to start pulling away. It sucks points out of the middle part of the league giving us a better chance of overhauling someone and will mean more meaningless games towards the end of the season for those clubs that are safe but not going into playoffs. Could work in our favour. Then again, I've not studied any run ins so theres a good chance I'll be proved wrong.

at some of our fans.

Two instances.

get a life wee pipe head