Ashamed and embarrassed

Guest Walkley_Owl

I ask anybody not to get that smug buzz you only get with a Pigs losing scoreflash.

5.00pm is the time of contemplation.

Plus we were winning which made the Palace result mute.

I am ALWAYS glad when they are losing.

Relying on other teams to lose so we stay up is a bad attitude IMO. It's upto us to get the wins. And if we finish 22nd and go down it will be because we deserve to after 46 games. End of.

I am ALWAYS glad when they are losing.

Relying on other teams to lose so we stay up is a bad attitude IMO. It's upto us to get the wins. And if we finish 22nd and go down it will be because we deserve to after 46 games. End of.

My initial instinct was to take umbridge with your post and open to discussion the reliance on failure of other teams in order to preserve our Championship status.

But then you wrote 'End of', so obviously the conclusion renders my point moot.

at some of our fans.

Two instances.

1. "Nigel what's the score?, Nigel, Nigel what's the score?"

why did some rumbletards sing this, he was a legend at this club, never had a bad word to say against us, the same spackers sing "worse support we've ever seen" when the opposition bring 3-4k

2. Crystal Palace 1 Sheffield United 0

when that flashed up some fans cheered, rumbleing idiots

As for 2nd point have you ever thought its natural for everyone to cheer when pigs are losing then people realised cos it went from cheer to massive groans. Sorry if its been meansioned I couldnt be bothered reading through everyones post. You really need to take a chill pill though mate I mean if these things stress you out then bloody hell you must be a walking wreck from things what can pop up in life.

My initial instinct was to take umbridge with your post and open to discussion the reliance on failure of other teams in order to preserve our Championship status.

But then you wrote 'End of', so obviously the conclusion renders my point moot.

The 'End of' was with regards to the fact if we finish 22nd after 46 games we deserve to go down. I have no problem with other people relying on other teams, I was just stating my point of view.

Guest Deleted member

Ah i see .

If i get another dog i will call her Eva to remind me . :biggrin:

OMG is that Hitler in your avatar??

I always thought it was another dictator...

So you don't have an issue with a few hundred idiots chanting; 'Who are ya' or gesturing at the away end for no good reason? It's embarrassing.

My issue is that were it 30 years ago there'd be home fans running through the away end, and away fans taking over the home ends.

These modern day fans though, shouting "Who are ya" and being a bit pointy, they really don't know how to behave.

My issue is that were it 30 years ago there'd be home fans running through the away end, and away fans taking over the home ends.

These modern day fans though, shouting "Who are ya" and being a bit pointy, they really don't know how to behave.

Spot on sir.

I do wonder where people think they are sometimes. Whilst football is becoming more corporate by the day, it still requires the fans. Those fans come in any forms - the die hard passionate fan right down to the bloke who bys a blue and white striped scarf to wear with his pea-coat.

There are some fans who make outrageous statements but then football can do that. I've swore at times during a game so much so that the person next to me may have mistaken it for tourettes.

Hillsborough is home to a honest, hard working club (well, normally :D) that is found in a hard working city. It relies on the fans and for many, the fans may rely on it. This isn't the corporate home of Stamford Bridge or Old Trafford. The South stand has tried its best to suck what atmosphere remains in football from the stands christ.

If "Who are ya" upsets you (other than it being said "Who are you") then I do apologise. I also apologise for when a goalie will take a goal kick and you hear "OOOOOOOH, you fat barsteward" and whilst we are at it lets just rule out other songs like "if you don't bounce" since, just because I'm not bouncing doesn't mean I'm a blade does it.

Bloody hell some of you really do whinge about anything! :blink: