Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

On reflection theres very little to choose between the three characters that are driving this thread. Attention seeking, name dropping, bullshitters to a man

I don't believe that any of them give a poo poo about Sheffield Wednesday.

Lee, I know where his loyaltys lie, and what he's striving for.

I'll stick with him.

^^^^^^

I'm mildly disappointed that theres only been 5 posts since I went to bed. Neil is right, this is a cracking thread. No sure about his reasons but for me the CAPITAL LETTER RANT and the 'your business is small' 'no its not look' stuff is priceless.

Strange, but priceless.

Will it stay though? Will Lee contribute or will he order its deletion as it makes the club look a bit silly? Will it hit the record heights of the infamous Owlsman thread?

Whatever happens, I can say I saw it. I was there as it was growing. I got involved and annoyed but survived. I had PM's. And Arthur made me laugh so much I cried.

Only on Owlstalk-home of the insane.

Guest ashjam

I continue to view this thread with amusement.

So many views expressed and so many conflicting views to be had.

I shall continue to do what I've always done, I'll listen to all viewpoints, I'll continue to network and to ask valid questions of those from different camps, and I'll continue to form my own opinion on how things are likely to go.

Enjoy the continuing discussion.

I think I may enjoy the outcome however it pans out.

Win / Win for me. :biggrin:

I continue to view this thread with amusement.

So many views expressed and so many conflicting views to be had.

I shall continue to do what I've always done, I'll listen to all viewpoints, I'll continue to network and to ask valid questions of those from different camps, and I'll continue to form my own opinion on how things are likely to go.

Enjoy the continuing discussion.

I think I may enjoy the outcome however it pans out.

Win / Win for me. :biggrin:

Good for you, Simon!

Bills seems to be telling us that Joe and whole of CS9 are a sham and that Lee Strafford, Nick Parker and the Co-Op all failed to spot it from the inside; whereas he spotted it from the outside. Not very convincing.

I think that I, too, will enjoy the outcome of this one.

Guest AnotherOwl

On reflection theres very little to choose between the three characters that are driving this thread. Attention seeking, name dropping, bullshitters to a man

I don't believe that any of them give a poo poo about Sheffield Wednesday.

Lee, I know where his loyaltys lie, and what he's striving for.

I'll stick with him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Guest Deleted member

I am so happy that Lee managed to keep out of it.

All very surreal.

But Investment is This next week so get the table ready.

Is that meant to sound as disingenuous as it does? Admit it - you're gutted he didnt get involved...

Guest clumber58

Most incredible thread ever on Owlstalk - for many many reasons

lol

First thread I've ever seen containing a post quoting John F Kennedy (about 8 pages ago).

It's rubbish. But interesting rubbish.

Guest Walkley_Owl

BTW ALL YOU FIST F*CKS WHO DON'T BELIEVE, LEE HAS ANNOUNCED THAT JOHN PRUTCH WILL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND FROM C9S/PROMETHEUS. HE HAS THREE DAYS OF MEETINGS TO FINALIZE THINGS. BILLS PROBABLY THINKS IT'S AN IMPOSTER OR THAT JOHN'S JUST VACATIONING IN SHEFFIELD DURING THE WINTER.

GLAZER (NOT AN FF), START DOING TONGUE EXERCISES!!

I HOPE YOU ALL HEAR THAT, CRINKLING OF US GREENBACKS!!

BILLY BOY, THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN HAVING YOU EXPLAIN WHY THE INVESTMENT IS COMING IN!!

AS ALWAYS, YOU'RE A DIPSHIT!!!

You really are a rumbleingflap

Good for you, Simon!

Bills seems to be telling us that Joe and whole of CS9 are a sham and that Lee Strafford, Nick Parker and the Co-Op all failed to spot it from the inside; whereas he spotted it from the outside. Not very convincing.

I think that I, too, will enjoy the outcome of this one.

I dont think anyones mentioned this but you would think inner circle would have vetted CS9 also :rolleyes: