Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Wow, was out all lats night and looked what I missed :blink:

So we have a big bunfight created by Billsaja (Simon / MC) and his "new" mate Far Canal (Geoff Sheard, l could have sworn Simon said they became fiends the last time I tackled Simon months ago but hey ho.

We have Joe who has already said he is no longer involved in the deal (I have also confirmed this) but is privy to what was going on and has an insight to what is going on, protecting his own position (can't condone the language but do understand defending the defamation).

All the while we have Geoff telling people in private that Rob Waugh is looking to write a piece on C9S being a sham.

No agenda here at all eh...............

Anyone interested in getting some tickets bought / sold for Saturday so we can carry on fixing our club?

Regards

Lee

Is this the same Joe who has just said it's a massive sham?

Guest Kenny Ken

I agree with this 5 year plan. I'd extend that to Irvine. And McAulay. If we get relegated this year, so be it. It's time to sort this football club out, from top to bottom, a process that has already started. We've had enough of random managers and two bit hasbeen footballers. We havn't had a consistent approach to player recruitment for years. We just seem to lurch from loan player to loan player, and picking up any free transfer that appears to fit.

Start from the bottom, have a team with a core of local lads in it, sell cheap season tickets and cross your fingers.

Completely agree, where have the youth been brought through in recent seasons? we are miles behind United in developing the youth system. Sheffield is one of the top 5 most populated cities in England with so much talent available yet we don't seem to be making the most of it. Wednesday should shift any resources to this area and think about the savings it will make in the long term. It may take a decade but we are hardly going anywhere fast at the moment.

Is this the same Joe who has just said it's a massive sham?

[not angry or ranting] :biggrin:

HE IS NOT INVOLVED IN THE DEAL AND HAS NEVER BEEN ANYTHING OTHER THAN AN ADVISOR TO C9S.

Did it go in that time?

&

Did you know that those 'orrible yankee types have been learning the application of sarcasm and irony ever since we sent them that Monty Python stuff a few years back........... :huh:

Regards

Lee

Edited by Lee Strafford

Completely agree, where have the youth been brought through in recent seasons? we are miles behind United in developing the youth system. Sheffield is one of the top 5 most populated cities in England with so much talent available yet we don't seem to be making the most of it. Wednesday should shift any resources to this area and think about the savings it will make in the long term. It may take a decade but we are hardly going anywhere fast at the moment.

Unfortunately, that young talent excell in PSP, XBox etc.

Guest Walkley_Owl

HE IS NOT INVOLVED IN THE DEAL AND HAS NEVER BEEN ANYTHING OTHER THAN AN ADVISOR TO C9S.

Did it go in that time?

&

Did you know that those 'orrible yankee types have been learning the application of sarcasm and irony ever since we sent them that Monty Python stuff a few years back........... :huh:

Regards

Lee

Whether he's involved or not therumble is he doing on here winding folk up, he's more of a fudder than some you've labelled

Did it go in that time?

&

Regards

Lee

Dude, do us a favour. Tell em to hurry up cos all this poo poo aint good for my sanity. Or yours. Keep at it and we'll keep turning up. And if they walk away we'll do it ourselves the hard way.

Whether he's involved or not therumble is he doing on here winding folk up, he's more of a fudder than some you've labelled

No he's not! He a nice fellow that has a talent in using American comparables to British ones.

When he explained our team's similarities with the Chicago Cubs, Edmonton Oilers, etc, it all became clear. Are you blind? Could you not see it?

Guest Walkley_Owl

No he's not! He a nice fellow that has a talent in using American comparables to British ones.

When he explained our team's similarities with the Chicago Cubs, Edmonton Oilers, etc, it all became clear. Are you blind? Could you not see it?

:biggrin:

Lee if you're still on....

I too was out last night and missed this whole thread. I've just managed to wade my way through it and I have to say, the idea that this 'Joe' character has been involved with CS9 at any stage scares me to death TBH. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for business people losing their suits and ties etc. but surely you would prefer this person to maintain some level of decorum?

As for the questions posted by Billsaja about the validity of CS9 and their multiple companies, IMO at least, (and reading the thread I think others feel the same) I think they need answering because this whole CS9 involvement is starting to look a little questionable - too many parallels with the GS saga.

I find your defence of Joes behaviour in this thread as Monty Python-like irony a little weak TBH. To me, he's behaved pretty disgracefully for someone apparently privvy to important information, and now to top it off he starts a thread telling us all he's been 'outed' by Billsaja?? :blink:

Please Lee, tell us what the F is going on?

When something happens, the club will tell us, no...?

If it doesn't then they might tell, they might not...!

Personally I shan't be holding my breath...!

All I would like is to turn up tomorrow and hope that Our AlanTM has some miraculous man-management motivation tool (not Prozacone, obviously) and they put a performance in. Win or lose, all I would like is for us to stay-up or go down fighting and for every bugger else to leave us to savour it or to wallow in it.

Next season will be a fresh start, whichever league we are playing in, and unfortunately that's the best I can think to look forward to at the moment.

Joe mate, flip off somewhere else and take your money and associates (or not as the case may be) and then bills might leave us alone too and concentrate on collecting trainers for illegal chinese immigrants, instead of winding every bugger up into a frenzy as per.

UTO

Edited by 33

Guest Deleted member

I'm just gutted I didn't keep up with this thread yesterday, and missed out on all the S26 based banter on page 14...

GET BACK T' DELS :ph34r:

:laugh:

Guest billsaja

Wow, was out all lats night and looked what I missed :blink:

So we have a big bunfight created by Billsaja (Simon / MC) and his "new" mate Far Canal (Geoff Sheard, l could have sworn Simon said they became fiends the last time I tackled Simon months ago but hey ho.

We have Joe who has already said he is no longer involved in the deal (I have also confirmed this) but is privy to what was going on and has an insight to what is going on, protecting his own position (can't condone the language but do understand defending the defamation).

All the while we have Geoff telling people in private that Rob Waugh is looking to write a piece on C9S being a sham.

No agenda here at all eh...............

Anyone interested in getting some tickets bought / sold for Saturday so we can carry on fixing our club?

Regards

Lee

Defamation?

Really?

Find one thing I stated that was "defamation" and not just fact.

Dornoch - 2 person company, no deals ever cpmpleted, based out of a 10 x 10 office in a small village in North Carolina and with a resume which stretches credibility in terms of its (alleged) achievements - advisor to Liverpool, New England Patriots, Edmonton Oilers, wee pipe Clark Productions - even the (supposed) partners all work for other companies

I think I had every right to defend MYSELF when, on page 12, Joe appeared and said (and I quote) "you are the kind of person who never bought a ticket, never did anything fo your club" and then went banging on about how rich and successful he was with his big checkbooks and brokerage accounts.

Bit of context here Lee.

And check your facts, Geoff Sheard and I spoke for the first time yesterday. Don't start twisting things here.

I have done nothing but condone you on here, repeatedly. No idea what your issue is, but you'd seemingly rather defend someone who comes on here swearing, cursing, bragging about his 260lbs and his school mates in jail (tough guy) and his 60 grand golf course membership and huge checkbooks - 400 quid buys a season ticket and, according to him, a right to an opinion but hey - yet you'll side with him over a lifelong Wednesday fan.

I think we'd all be re-assured to know that you have in fact verified that the offices for Prometheus/Tobacco Road in Chicago aren't just a rented space in a Regus/HQ suite in 2 Prudential Place, and that indeed they are coming over to finish things off this weekend and that they are indeed they have proven funds in place and are coming over to sign a deal this weekend.

That would be good enough for me.

Ta much

Simon