Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest Walkley_Owl

29 pages summed up in one unique post!

Well done!

:laugh:

I only had to read the Caps locked post he did.

I contemplated trawling back to where i'd last read this read, Pg10 but thought **** that

This thread reminded me how much I loathe the culture of finance in the western world. A load of hangers on, mr 5%'ers, handshakers and facilitators all chasing dollars without thinking of the consequences. A load of ultra ego's, spivs and sharks boasting of their connections and friends in high places.

Pitiful.

You know what - give me Allen without the lawsuits any day over the slime oozing all over this thread.

I only had to read the Caps locked post he did.

I contemplated trawling back to where i'd last read this read, Pg10 but thought **** that

A bloke that makes legal threats to an OT poster on his first visit to the site should have raised suspicions earlier

Is that meant to sound as disingenuous as it does? Admit it - you're gutted he didnt get involved...

No. I am genuinely happy that he did not get involved.

I dont think he will have done himself any favors if he had.

I prefer the way he communicates in person than he does in writing. Last night he would have been drawn in with all the consequences that could have resulted from it.

It was bad enough that one of the supposed architects of our imminent investment was reduced to name calling and mud slinging. Hardly paints a professional picture does it.

The only beef I have with Lee is the way he posts and puts his foot in it most of the time. In all other aspects he has my greatest Respect.

I really can't stress enough how under estimated Nick Parkers contribution to our cause has been over the last 12 months.

I understand Lees personal sacrifices and believe his conviction but Nick picked up the gauntlet just as Lee did with his own reputation on the line.

So fun though it has been, tinged with sadness that old Joe's international merchant banking business is just a two man show with a very odd history (ebay Rovers, disappearing investors in the ice hockey deal in Iowa etc) run out of a tiny office in a small building in a little village, it was nothing more than another day in the crazy world that is Sheffield Wednesday.

Of course the GOOD news is that the real people involved in this are coming to S6 this weekend for 3 days of meetings to conclude things so those of us who are shareholders - me and Granddad included - will get our notifications early next week, that really is smashing news.

Geoff was good enough to call earlier today after I asked him to in order to make sure that he really did understand that there was no intended malice on my side, and I must say the man is charming, polite and professional and I totally understand why he was so popular on here back in the day. It was a mature conversation between grown ups and at no time did either of us feel the need to express how rich or fat we were to show we were bigger or better than each other (if I am going to do battle with a charlatan, much prefer the English variety who maintain some humour and dignity). It was the first time we have ever had the chance to talk to each other and was probably long overdue.

In the meantime, I will not back down from the self-appointed Former Head of Secured Finance at Wachovia (titter titter) and self-styled advisor to Liverpool and several top US sports teams (titter titter).

I am off to start my own blog on bigsoccer.com, embellish my background and make up some clients. My office address will be Unit 204, Gristhorpe Bay, Filey, North Yorkshire, YO14 9PU - a little higher-end than that place Joe sent the link to, but plenty big enough for my operation.

Sleep well all, less than 120 hours until it's all over (per Joe)

I believe it will be big enough for your operation seeing that it is a shower block on a camp site..........prrick

Think he has. Hes just like a dumped girlfriend who wont let go. Perhaps they could do a Jerymy Kyle special for him. "Dumped by the team I tried to buy........Let me try again, (Honest Ive got thecash this time)"

Just a guess here but I'm thinking that was his point.

:laugh:

Judgemental fail!

I know it was, hence the reference to it being big enough for HIS (Bills) operation. :rolleyes:

I'm going to play the 'i was up late reading this damn site and am tired and light headed from some fumes' card here if thats ok. Sorry.

Wow, was out all lats night and looked what I missed :blink:

So we have a big bunfight created by Billsaja (Simon / MC) and his "new" mate Far Canal (Geoff Sheard, l could have sworn Simon said they became fiends the last time I tackled Simon months ago but hey ho.

We have Joe who has already said he is no longer involved in the deal (I have also confirmed this) but is privy to what was going on and has an insight to what is going on, protecting his own position (can't condone the language but do understand defending the defamation).

All the while we have Geoff telling people in private that Rob Waugh is looking to write a piece on C9S being a sham.

No agenda here at all eh...............

Anyone interested in getting some tickets bought / sold for Saturday so we can carry on fixing our club?

Regards

Lee

Guest Walkley_Owl

So we have a big bunfight created by Billsaja (Simon / MC) and his "new" mate Far Canal (Geoff Sheard, l could have sworn Simon said they became fiends the last time I tackled Simon months ago but hey ho.

We have Joe who has already said he is no longer involved in the deal (I have also confirmed this) but is privy to what was going on and has an insight to what is going on, protecting his own position (can't condone the language but do understand defending the defamation).

All the while we have Geoff telling people in private that Rob Waugh is looking to write a piece on C9S being a sham.

Anyone interested in getting some tickets bought / sold for Saturday so we can carry on fixing our club?

Regards

Lee

Lee have you read "Joes" punk'd thread......

he's aflap

Regards

Yankhatingyorkshireman

Regards

Lee

Meanwhile 'Joe' says it was all a windup.

Lee, any chance you could explain wtf is going on here? You're gonna look a tw@ if you've been played mate. Say it aint so JoeLee.