John Pearson sets the record straight about Radio Sheffield situation

NO offence but TC the other weekend was AWFUL.

OK first match, second match he was useless and couldn't string two sentances together.

I agree - loads off throw away comments, cliche's (the statement about us going onto win the forest match and two seconds later they scored a second)- embarrassing! He reminded me of a senile version of Pleat when he was droning on! RS used to be the only thing worth paying your TV licence fee for BBC funding - seems that everything has gone down the crapper!

Edited by airborne_rat_of_s6

My personal opinion is that John Pearson had started to detect certain RS presenters' obvious bias against Wednesday and started to make comments to that effect on air.

That's why I think they sacked him.

It's a shame that the head of the team is ridiculously animated when commentating on the pigs, yet when he commentates about us it's like there is a bit of poo poo under his nose.

Not saying I don't like them. Paul, seth and Andy are all very personable when you meet them and I think they are quality commentators.

They should try and be more fair though.....starting by giving us John Pearson back.

Can't see Rob choosing to comment on this as it would not be a good decision for his career.

RS have dropped a major clanger with this one. Would they have done the same if it was Keith Edwards?

hmm I suspect a few shoes would be waved and that's just Seth and Paul

Can't see Rob choosing to comment on this as it would not be a good decision for his career.

RS have dropped a major clanger with this one. Would they have done the same if it was Keith Edwards?

Very true, a little tongue in cheek the question, but did try to protect his anonymity though lol

Guest wednesday83

The fact that Andy Giddins still has a job on football heaven sums up how radio sheffield is at the moment. Giddings was mid way through his wednesday report saturday and just started shouting "I'll do it again, i'll do it again" for no apparent reason. Never listsned to pearon that much cus I go to the away games, but the bits I have heard he was spot on. Radio Sheff will regret it eventually.

I think we all know the real reason Pearson left.

Seth Bennet was fed up of having to share the club buffet.

I AM THE VOICE OF FOOTBALL!!

Posted Image

belch.