An Idea!

Guest triple j

When this scheme was proposed at the Wednesdayite meeting I was genuinelly excited at the simple yet effective way for us all to invest in the club.

Unfortunately the scheme was sidetracked and Daz has now left the country. :rolleyes:

I would love to see this proposal again.

Edited by Arthur Bach

So what are we waiting for? the go ahead from LS/the club?

Lets get this show on the road! I can't aford £100 but I'll put in what I can. Get a Facebook group going with a

link posted on all Owls groups. Get it on all Owls forums (I'd do it but am busy at mo') I reckon we'd easy get

£100k. Then it's down to AI to bring in a decent player.

When this scheme was proposed at the Wednesdayite meeting I was genuinelly excited at the simple yet effective way for us all to invest in the club.

Unfortunately the scheme was sidetracked and Daz has now left the country. :rolleyes:

I would love to see this proposal again.

Why dont you come to the Wednesdayite meeting with LS then on thursday? 7.30pm at 1867 lounge its free aswell!

I guess the problem is the 'cost' of a new issue.

I don't see why we can't canvass interest and if we get around 8000 names who express an interest then it gives more confidence that it can actually be achieved and it is worth all the cost and effort.

I guess the other downside is the fear that if so many people spend a grand on shares, then will they buy season tickets?

Once again, I'm sure this could be canvassed prior to any commitment to a new share issue.

Why not make it £1400 with a "free" season ticket included.

So what happens f the loan signing turns out to be sh!te and we get relegated? I doubt everyone will be satisfied at a waste of £100?

I would happily risk £100 if it gives us a shot as securing championship status,

And if it doesn’t work then so be it, but at least we,ve had a go.

On another plus side, it would look great to any potential investors, who find out about this,

Edited by andrewowl

I would happily risk £100 if it gives us a shot as securing championship status,

On another plus side, it would look great to any potential investors, who find out about this,

Me aswell, I couldn't stump to a grand but £100 I could.

What ? :blink:

Supporters investing into the squad builder account is just like buying tickets or merchandise....

Just another way of increasing income into the club.

Makes me proud to see Wednesdayites pulling together.

Don't we spend enough on season tickets and tat from the shop as it is?

Surely forking out £405 for a season ticket is the best possible investmemt in the club?

We're not some rumbleing League 2 club, all this let's get the begging bowls out is embarassing.

Guest Ripley Owl

Right, can we let everybody know which line we intend to go down ,this is getting confusing we have 2 different lines of attack !

Don't we spend enough on season tickets and tat from the shop as it is?

Surely forking out £405 for a season ticket is the best possible investmemt in the club?

We're not some rumbleing League 2 club, all this let's get the begging bowls out is embarassing.

Woah woah woah....

It's an opportunity for supporters who are financially healthy to invest in the club..... so a fan buys a ST and a shirt....but wants to put more into the club....

Whats bad about that ???

Tell me one negative.

Woah woah woah....

It's an opportunity for supporters who are financially healthy to invest in the club..... so a fan buys a ST and a shirt....but wants to put more into the club....

Whats bad about that ???

Tell me one negative.

I'm poor and i already have an inferiority complex?

I would definatly donate £50 straight away, would try and stretch to £100 but going mexico in 3 weeks and need to also get season ticket before i go so finances a bit tight. I think this could work, but to work i feel a completly separate account set up just for this would be the best way forward, also tipping off the star would hopefully push the numbers up giving more publicity. Im sure the piggys would love the headlines but flip them inbred tw@ts, if anyone has the means to do this please do and do it fast, we need players in asap, or i can feel that trapdoor slowly opening. UTO.