An Idea!

Guest triple j

Has this Trust squadbuilder thing ever been accessed?

There must be friggin millions in it!

Not sure how many active members there are on here, but why not make a start and introduce a £1 per month subscription fee?

The £100 per man is a non-starter, imo. And embaressing.

Has this Trust squadbuilder thing ever been accessed?

There must be friggin millions in it!

Not sure how many active members there are on here, but why not make a start and introduce a £1 per month subscription fee?

The £100 per man is a non-starter, imo. And embaressing.

Charging for owlstalk would be a disaster!

No ta.

£2 per week x 1000 fans/subscribers = £100,000 per year, which could be used every year by the club to fund one loan player, courtesy of the fans. Get Owlsonline involved as well.

Do you think people would pay £100 a year to be a member of a forum though?

Especially when there's loads of free ones around

Do you think people would pay £100 a year to be a member of a forum though?

Especially when there's loads of free ones around

I'm not a massive fan of any of the ideas mentioned, but I reckon you would have more chance of getting £100 this way, as opposed to the others mentioned.

This is Sheffield Wednesday we are talking about, don't forget. Any player 'signed' by the fans would get injured after 10 minutes, and never be seen again.

I'm not a massive fan of any of the ideas mentioned, but I reckon you would have more chance of getting £100 this way, as opposed to the others mentioned.

This is Sheffield Wednesday we are talking about, don't forget. Any player 'signed' by the fans would get injured after 10 minutes, and never be seen again.

And a thousand threads going "i'm not putting any more cash in after seeing the poo poo we signed last time"

I am sure most people on here would stump up around £13 a year for this. Maybe your rating should be linked to how much or little you donate, rather than how many posts you make, which generally favours students and other sick, lame and lazy sectors of our fan base.

Being sick and lame is something to be ridiculed?