An Idea!

Guest triple j

Guest triple j

Why doesn't Lee lend the club £100 grand, bring in 2 loanees on £5 grand a week each until the end of the season.

What's a hundred grand to a man worth 2/3/4 million?

Now that WOULD give him legendary status.

Why doesn't Lee lend the club £100 grand, bring in 2 loanees on £5 grand a week each until the end of the season.

What's a hundred grand to a man worth 2/3/4 million?

Now that WOULD give him legendary status.

Good idea, maybe he could charge interest at 10% over RIDOR

What does anyone think are the chances of finding 1000 people to put £100 in each to do the same...?

I'll make 1...

Or go 50/50?

500 fans at £100 and the board members find the other £50k...?

Guest triple j

What does anyone think are the chances of finding 1000 people to put £100 in each to do the same...?

I'll make 1...

Or go 50/50?

I'm in

I'll make 1...

Or go 50/50?

I'd chuck in my bit.

Got to be worth it, we need a decent goal scorer on loan. Could be the difference between fourth bottom and relegation.

Edited by fife_owl

If he genuinely can't get his hands on it then fine, but if he can it would really help.

I dont think he has that kind of money, I believe he has enough so he doesn't have to work again IF he doesn't blow it!

I wouldn't do it if I was him and Im sure his missus wouldn't either! :rolleyes:

Guest triple j

I'd be in as things are that bad however not feasible as no1 has the time/can be arsed to arrange this.

I will do it, with Mick (33) if he wants

Guest Ripley Owl

He can chuck in £100 like the rest of us then!

I don't think that would be a problem , maybe Nick might go for it as well, lets do a count ! :biggrin:

I dont think he has that kind of money, I believe he has enough so he doesn't have to work again IF he doesn't blow it!

I wouldn't do it if I was him and Im sure his missus wouldn't either! :rolleyes:

BOOM!

Nail on the head.

Hes said it time and time again.

He doesn't need to work but he can't finance the club in anyway. Surely all the free manhours hes put into the club when e could probably of earned a tidy sum doing consultancy etc is enough to ask from him?

I'd be in as things are that bad however not feasible as no1 has the time/can be arsed to arrange this.

We need someone to set up a Paypal account so that you can give all your donations to me organised by a trustworthy body that can oversee the account within the bounds of legality and everything else that is needed.

Anyone have expertise in this area?