An Idea!

Guest triple j

Why doesn't Lee lend the club £100 grand, bring in 2 loanees on £5 grand a week each until the end of the season.

What's a hundred grand to a man worth 2/3/4 million?

Now that WOULD give him legendary status.

Would you lend the club money to sign players on loan to warm the bench..?

Guest triple j

Would you lend the club money to sign players on loan to warm the bench..?

I would lend the club money if I was chairman and it spare to hire people to play not warm the bench.

Get your money and stop moaning :biggrin:

Why should any wednesday fan have to go down this route? The clubs had our money through st sales, no way am i giving anymore money to another pre madonna footballer who doesn't give a throw about sheffield wednesday only their own bank balance.

prima donna....

I'm in btw

Why should any wednesday fan have to go down this route? The clubs had our money through st sales, no way am i giving anymore money to another pre madonna footballer who doesn't give a throw about sheffield wednesday only their own bank balance.

That's your perogative CO and don't have a problem with that point of view.

At the moment I'm reluctant to commit to renewing and am royally cheesed off with past couple of weeks.

I'll probably do so, but not yet. I can however do something that helps now (if a modest contribution could actually help) and if that means I can go to games for the rest of this season and next in anticipation of a better standard, then it is a win-win as far as I can see it.

There will no doubt be plenty that aren't able to assist at the moment and fair play to them, they've supported the club as they best can. What we don't want if this leads to anything, is this whole idea turning into any Politics or TrueFanTM b0ll0x.

If there are a few hundred that can help now and the club felt it useful, then great, if not go and cheer the team on when you can and help that way...!

UTO

What does anyone think are the chances of finding 1000 people to put £100 in each to do the same...?

I'll make 1...

Or go 50/50?

500 fans at £100 and the board members find the other £50k...?

cant afford £100 as on benefits,but count me in as to what i can afford

Guest triple j

Count me in.

Do you accept money from pigs?

At 50 mil in debt I think your £100 could be put to better use, a fortnight at your hotel perhaps?

Well done everybody...!

Anyone in a position of influence able to to advise, assist or take up this idea of Triple J's...?

Any view on whether it is practical or would be welcomed...?

Don't leave it wiv geezers like me 'cos I'd have it away... I'd nick it, I would... 'cos I'm a bit weyyy....

Posted Image