Crystal Palace in Admin

Guest becauseofboxingday

Said on sky this is the second time in 9 yrs they have gone into admin? Thats a flippingdisgrace, weve been dragging our baggage of debt (and as supporters) watching crud players because of it. Yet they now write off another shed load of debt, and will probably stay up as well. Coonts should be thrown out of the league. Cheating cocknet tw@ts

Yep, dirty.

But after this struggle, I'm proud that we took the longer, harder way through it all

Said on sky this is the second time in 9 yrs they have gone into admin? Thats a flippingdisgrace, weve been dragging our baggage of debt (and as supporters) watching crud players because of it. Yet they now write off another shed load of debt, and will probably stay up as well. Coonts should be thrown out of the league. Cheating cocknet tw@ts

Agreed, I think the second time teams should be hit with massive penalties and a third time expulsion from the league.

When all said and done it amounts to cheating.

Totally agree. The deduction thing, is that set in stone at 10 points? I thought it was discretionary?

It will happen. With the post Sheff Utd-toys-out-of-pram-Tevez era that we are in, the FA will be worried about being sued by clubs who have had the deduction if they let Palace slide.

Edited by Last_Great_Hope

It will happen. With the post Sheff Utd-toys-out-of-pram-Tevez era that we are in, the FA will be worried about being sued by clubs who have had the deduction if they let Palace slide.

I was hoping it would be more than 10…

Totally agree. The deduction thing, is that set in stone at 10 points? I thought it was discretionary?

Im not sure but time will tell, they deserve a big penalty thats for sure for their 2nd administration in 10years!

Clint Hill and Neil Danns would be good solid signings for this division , and obviously would be available at cut price.........................if only we had a little money to spend.

would be a sideways step to sign those 2

Hope so, it's the cowards way out.

They should start dishing out harsher penalties.

Yep.

A rule should be brought in with points deductions if debts become x times greater than turnover. Everyone would hopefully start cutbacks once the debt reaches a certain level to make sure they don't lose points.

Guest skottcpfc

Yep.

A rule should be brought in with points deductions if debts become x times greater than turnover. Everyone would hopefully start cutbacks once the debt reaches a certain level to make sure they don't lose points.

Are you lot serious?

Why should we get a further reduction of points?

Just because it has happened twice in 10 years is no reason. It looks like we have been called in because we did not sell players (Victor Moses) when expected. This should be applauded not discussed as it is on these boards.

Is it possible for you to put aside your hatred for Warnock for a minute and just look at the situation?

Our clubs are not that different, in fact after coming on here I didnt realise how close to the brink you are/where?

I have said it on a Palace board and ill say ot here, the football world stinks.

I suppose all i am saying is, before you go accusing clubs of cheating look at the facts.

-This doesnt help us

-We will lose our best players

-We will be lucky to stay in this league

This isnt a Ken Bates style trick, we are properly in the poo poo.

I just hope to god you, and other clubs like you/us dont go the same way...