Crystal Palace in Admin

Guest becauseofboxingday

Aye a secured creditor shafted the tax man, the winding up order from HMRC is heard tomorrow isn't it

I presume tomorrow wont happen now. Not sure. But i feel that the admin has been made to force us to sell players to pay back a 'secured' loan

Guest skottcpfc

That clock is going to be ticking for a very long time I'm afraid.........

Anyway, haven't you heard........ we are getting investment this week............

and so where we!!

all i am saying is things arent good in the championship!

god knows what its like league below. You would have a better idea!

All joking apart only came on here to see why you think we deserve bigger deduction than Leeds. as far as admin goes this is above board, and instead of having a pop at the play offs we are avoiding relegation. Hand on heart hope that youlot dont have to go through the same ever.

Anyway night night, and see you last game of the season when we thump you one nil (the goal being scored by a 13 year old in the first minute), consequence of which is the blades go down, and bristol due to a 40 point deduction as they are all c£$ts

you heard it here first...

Guest Walkley_Owl

No need for that fella.

In the end it's the fans that will suffer, personally i like Palace as a club and wish their fans all the best. I think the wrong people are being punished, they should be looking at who allowed this to happen and putting sanctions on them.

maybe if their FANS had turned out in force they would have a better chance

No it isn't. You know nothing about our finances. We service the debt, have a supportive bank and we pay our taxes.

Don't come crying on here, i'm not interested.

no one is crying on here.....just defended our team from pathetic posts from a small minority. The point is that this could happen to any club, maybe even your 'big' club.

no one is crying on here.....just defended our team from pathetic posts from a small minority. The point is that this could happen to any club, maybe even your 'big' club.

some clubs can "smell" money..... so they are ok !! :happy:

palace pay higher wages than we do so in theory can sign better players with money that should be paying the tax man therefor they are cheating and deserve everything they get and its crap journey to selhurst send em down

journey to selhurst...agree

Guest skottcpfc

palace pay higher wages than we do so in theory can sign better players with money that should be paying the tax man therefor they are cheating and deserve everything they get and its crap journey to selhurst send em down

you had/have jeffers, he must have been on massive wages with all that natural talent...

you had/have jeffers, he must have been on massive wages with all that natural talent...

quality mate

Most of us can't get in our seats most home matches because of all the scouts that come to watch him.

I had to share mine with some idiot with a note pad and binoculars last weekend

Are you lot serious?

Why should we get a further reduction of points?

Just because it has happened twice in 10 years is no reason. It looks like we have been called in because we did not sell players (Victor Moses) when expected. This should be applauded not discussed as it is on these boards.

Is it possible for you to put aside your hatred for Warnock for a minute and just look at the situation?

Our clubs are not that different, in fact after coming on here I didnt realise how close to the brink you are/where?

I have said it on a Palace board and ill say ot here, the football world stinks.

I suppose all i am saying is, before you go accusing clubs of cheating look at the facts.

-This doesnt help us

-We will lose our best players

-We will be lucky to stay in this league

This isnt a Ken Bates style trick, we are properly in the poo poo.

I just hope to god you, and other clubs like you/us dont go the same way...

It's nothing against Palace, but look at say Southampton for example and us.

We have £26 million debt built up from around a decade ago. Since then we've had to buy cheap or get free transfers, as we are trying to pay back what we owe. We went down to league one, and just managed to get back to here. Where we're still broke.

Southampton are buying players that we can't afford and they'll probably be in the same league as us next year with a bigger transfer and wage budget in their shiny new stadium. Would they be able to do that without going into admin?

Does that seem fair to you?

Guest Walkley_Owl

He is, but soon to be off our books forever

Guest Walkley_Owl

We have £26 million debt built up from around a decade ago. Since then we've had to buy cheap or get free transfers, as we are trying to pay back what we owe. We went down to league one, and just managed to get back to here. Where we're still broke.

Southampton are buying players that we can't afford and they'll probably be in the same league as us next year with a bigger transfer and wage budget in their shiny new stadium. Would they be able to do that without going into admin?

Saints are a bit off promotion mate

Can't disagree.

I just want Palace to survive. Buy back our ground. And be true to us the fans. I dont need star buys just honest footballers playing for the badge