Crystal Palace in Admin

Guest becauseofboxingday

Any team entering admin should get relegated atleast 2 divisions.

"But it isn't fair on the fans," some might cry. Tough poo , the fans were not bothered, as we were not, when their clubs were spending more than what they had.

Clubs are spending way above what they can earn just to stay in the PL, clubs are spending more than they can earn jus to get in the PL.

Yet the PL do not care, I really hope Platini gets his way with clubs having to match certain criteria before being allowed in the Champions League.

No wonder Colin was after the Owls job lol

If they take a ten point deduction and remain in this league then it shows how well they have been doing with limited resources, will there be enough time to sell their better players (heard a rumour that some big clubs fancy Moses) or would they be walking away for a pittance?

The problem for palace is that P&A will now be dealing with the playing squad and I know for a fact as happened at Luton players will get sold at nominal fee's whether Colin and the fans like it or not

I'll be amazed if Moses, Ambrose, Scannell etc are there in a few days time

Guest ArbourOwl

Genius....

Not going up but have enough points to cushion a 10 point penalty so won't go down.

Enter admin- pay everyone 5p in the pound, clear their debts & start a fresh next season!

Dirty f*cking cockney wobblers!

:biggrin:

No. I would assume they pay way below the value? Promble is, assets will be flogged off cheap now they are in the hands of the administrators to pay creditors. They should have sold them off cheaply prior to this, at least they'd avoid the 10 point penalty as well!

The top man at P&A is a wednesday fan hope he picks the phone up to our Lee and gets us a few players on the cheap :biggrin:

Moses will go for 500-750k others 250-500k max they'll be left with reserves and youth and any of the first team other clubs don't fancy....

official now:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ace/8481549.stm

Championship side Crystal Palace have gone into administration, according to administrators P and A Partnership.

The Eagles twice failed to pay players this season and chairman Simon Jordan had been searching for new investors to attract to the south London club.

Administrator Brendon Guilfoyle said: "This club has been in the spotlight with creditors pressing for payments and players anxious about wages.

"Our role is to find a buyer quickly to provide certainty for the future."

He added: "We are hoping our appointment will be short-lived as we understand there are many interested buyers."