Crystal Palace in Admin

Guest becauseofboxingday

Guest Walkley_Owl

maybe you should put more effort into big clubs screwing the fans......

Palace have an amazing Academy but do we get a fair price for the young players we bring through, do we hell. The big clubs can do as they please but its clubs like us and maybe yours that will suffer

So why didn't pay take the fee for Moses and pay the tax man?

Scott, the only group that can put us into admin is our bank who have been very supportive, we pay our players and the tax man every month.

tilidie, secured against assets mate, and no i meant I'm fed up of the taxman being screwed by football clubs

Oh right I get ya.

Guest skottcpfc

Scott, the only group that can put us into admin is our bank who have been very supportive, we pay our players and the tax man every month.

tilidie, secured against assets mate, and no i meant I'm fed up of the taxman being screwed by football clubs

fair play but rightly or wrongly our chairman decided to get us out of this mess using his business 'sense'. Didnt work.

But I will say that our debt is tiny compared to Portsmouth's.

And your anger is in the right direction. Unless your a footballer or a baliff your wages are pretty much frozen.

I have issues dealing with my money every month, things I buy here, that night I spent too much or got a cab home all comes back to haunt you.

I am not sure what Wednesdays set up is, but Palace was a one man band. And to be fair to last ten years he did well....

So why didn't pay take the fee for Moses and pay the tax man?

how much were we offered??????? do you know?

if man city offer £1 million should we take that? Man city for f~~k sake!!!!! is that a fair price. This is my point. If we have to sell players to survive then fair enough but the big clubs need to pay a fair price to the clubs that have developed them, just to keep the real football alive

and it wan't the tax man who put us into administration.

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Said on sky this is the second time in 9 yrs they have gone into admin? Thats a flippingdisgrace, weve been dragging our baggage of debt (and as supporters) watching crud players because of it. Yet they now write off another shed load of debt, and will probably stay up as well. Coonts should be thrown out of the league. Cheating cocknet tw@ts

I agree this feels like a naughty child that hasnt learnt it's lesson..........a bigger punishment is required the second time round

How and where have Palace spent money they don't have?

If they hadnt spent money above thier means then there would be no debt

Palace have an amazing Academy but do we get a fair price for the young players we bring through, do we hell. The big clubs can do as they please but its clubs like us and maybe yours that will suffer

Stop embarrassing yourself comparing us to you is totally inept, we are a totally different animal and way above you in terms of stature and very soon to be a full league in front as well

The chairman getting spray-tans on expenses?

Bit harsh for all the money he has put into that club ......

"Selling my mobile-phone business for £73m. Andrew Briggs and I started it by investing £15,000 each. We split the profits when we sold it, so we got about £36m each. I used £11m of the proceeds to buy Crystal Palace and I’ve spent another £24m on the club since"

Stop embarrassing yourself comparing us to you is totally inept, we are a totally different animal and way above you in terms of stature and very soon to be a full league in front as well

sorry i forgot you are a big club...... you are embarrassing yourself but good luck to wednesday and its fans

Guest skottcpfc

I agree this feels like a naughty child that hasnt learnt it's lesson..........a bigger punishment is required the second time round

If they hadnt spent money above thier means then there would be no debt

Are you sure?

Just when I thought we were all being nice and complimentary.

Get real. Both clubs slug it out in roughly the same position last couple of years.

sorry i forgot you are a big club...... you are embarrassing yourself but good luck to wednesday and its fans

give me an A........ A

give me a D .........D

give me a M ...........M

give................................

Guest Walkley_Owl

how much were we offered??????? do you know?

if man city offer £1 million should we take that? Man city for f~~k sake!!!!! is that a fair price. This is my point. If we have to sell players to survive then fair enough but the big clubs need to pay a fair price to the clubs that have developed them, just to keep the real football alive

and it wan't the tax man who put us into administration.

Aye a secured creditor shafted the tax man, the winding up order from HMRC is heard tomorrow isn't it

how about we pick this back up when you go down the pan...the clocks ticking...

That clock is going to be ticking for a very long time I'm afraid.........

Anyway, haven't you heard........ we are getting investment this week............

Guest CampbellOwl-36

flippingtax dodgers

wee wee off

No need for that fella.

In the end it's the fans that will suffer, personally i like Palace as a club and wish their fans all the best. I think the wrong people are being punished, they should be looking at who allowed this to happen and putting sanctions on them.

No it isn't. You know nothing about our finances. We service the debt, have a supportive bank and we pay our taxes.

Don't come crying on here, i'm not interested.

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Youre on cloud 9 m8

Weve been paying our huge debt for over 10 years what makes you think that now is the time we will stop paying it especially seen as our revenues are climing as well