Peterborough Tickets

Guest AH1991

Just rang ticket office and asked to purchase 2 peterborough tickets with mine and my friend's season ticket and the person on the phone said 'There's no tickets left, it sold out around an hour ago.

FFS WEDNESDAY, LET'S GO IN HOME END LADS

Just rang ticket office and asked to purchase 2 peterborough tickets with mine and my friend's season ticket and the person on the phone said 'There's no tickets left, it sold out around an hour ago.

You are 'FFS-ing' the club because they have sold all the tickets?

Guest Deleted member

Its just come up with the seats available - clicked one and it came up on the right hand side after waiting 30 secs, tried clicking another and it said I had to add the first to my basket again, so added it to the basket and the checkout screen came up with no tickets in my basket.

Gone back and its now saying there are no tickets left for you and your friends/family in this allocation again lol

Guest Deleted member

YOUR JOKING ABOUT THEM BEING ON SALE.

YOU SAD tail tugging tuggers

Mate - seriously - try 606

YOUR JOKING ABOUT THEM BEING ON SALE.

YOU SAD tail tugging tuggers

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

There were some tickets left when I went down to the ticket office at about 1.10 pm, I got one for my brother and they asked me if I wanted standing or sitting! Try ring again they may have a few left.

Edited by blackowl

Online is working fine for me, the terrace is currently about 10% sold out... loads of tickets left.

Although you select seats, i don't think that will reserve you a position, it is just to represent the number of people allowed in the stand.

I'm just about to buy them... but what i don't understand is if you can't print the tickets off, and there is no booking/postage fee... how do i get them?

Cos i can't collect them from the megastore baring in mind i live 200 miles away. Will they send them to me?

EDIT: Strike that, i'v just read that they will send the tickets to me.

Edited by TheBoyBeevers

I'm just about to buy them... but what i don't understand is if you can't print the tickets off, and there is no booking/postage fee... how do i get them?

Cos i can't collect them from the megastore baring in mind i live 200 miles away. Will they send them to me?

It says on the confirmation they will be posted out

System seems abit of a mess.

Even though I bought 2 fairly easily on Saturday night. I had to put one in my basket -which took me to the checkout - so I had to navigate back and find the next seat.