Peterborough Tickets

Getting really fooked of now, rang the switchboard, press 2 2, told to ring the ticket office direct on 2212400, tryed that , doesn't exist. Rang again, get through to seetickets, told they only sell home tickets but newcastle and peterborough are on sale now. Try again on the switchboard hold for 5 minutes, told they're busy and hung up on. Cheers.

Sod it, going down in the car. :angry:

Guest intercity0wl

I can't get my head round the online store at all, especially finding a link to the place on the Official site - took me around 10 minutes to find it..

It is confusing if you found it in ten minutes you a bit of a tecno geek compared to me as i was going round looking for ages.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest thewill

as i've said before, i've phoned numerous times and emailed, but had no response to my queries. just no answer on phone and no email reply. Was hoping i'd be able to buy tickets today, as i'm away on hols from tomorrow and by the time i get back on 10th aug, the away tickets will be sold out. It's sh*t!

Guest TomC1010

i've logged in and everyhting, but they're not showing the peterborough united tickets - have they sold out?

It still looks to be in Beta phase to me, still loads wrong with it, should have been installed earlier in the summer. We're almost testing the system whilst its live!!

It so easy to buy more Peterborough tickets even though ive already got mine (obviously i wont abuse the system but im sure others will)

Just got back, what a shambles. The Peterborough tickets are on sale now. Ordered mine yesterday when they we're released online by "mistake". These will be honoured...........I hope.

There was 10 people in the queue, usually on first day of release the queue goes outside, obviously no one knows. No one in the queue knew either just turned up in case.

I also know when the Newcastle tickets are available, but I don't trust the system on the morning of their release now and don't fancy queueing for long so will keep it hush hush, sorry. You'll have to rely on the OS, it may be updated before Christmas. :laugh:

Guest plymouthowl

Wish i'd enquired about our allocation for this match. I've got one in the home end to avoid disappointment