Peterborough Tickets

Thanks everyone. Next question, how do I buy 2 tickets together. One is for my 9 year old and I obviously don't want to be sat apart. It only lets me add one at a time!!

You have to both be registered on your account, then you can buy them both at the same time.

It's on the 'Add Family and Friends' bit.

Guest TomC1010

in my friends and family page i have two registered family members - myself and my sons - so how come i can buy two tickets under my name and one ticket under his all at the same time - i have two season tickets but allocation for three?

& is the Peterboro Kop standing?

The seats are on the right, right?

Yep the seats are the blue area, upper and lower tier.

in my friends and family page i have two registered family members - myself and my sons - so how come i can buy two tickets under my name and one ticket under his all at the same time - i have two season tickets but allocation for three?

I am in a similar position, have two season tickets plus a registered non season ticket holder. It is allowing me to purchase three tickets which must be a fault.

Guest StevieSplash

Just a bit confused, does it say the Peterborough tickets will be posted out to us because there's no postage charge.

Just a bit confused, does it say the Peterborough tickets will be posted out to us because there's no postage charge.

Yep that's correct.

It offers you a choice of e-ticket or collect. If you select e-ticket when you activate your purchase it says 'e-tickets are not available, these tickets will be posted'.

Guest agoodsteakdinner

IF THERE 3 SEASON TICKET YOU CAN 3 TICKET

IF THERE 2 SEASON TICKET YOU CAN 2 TICKET

I have two season tickets but allocation for three?

Same

Have only bought the 2 to which I am properly entitled to though

Is it just letting anyone who is registered on the store buy a ticket, ie no priority?

There could be a bit of a mess to sort out on Monday if people have bought and paid for tickets that shouldn't have been available to them due to not having a season ticket.