Peterborough Tickets

So we should log on every hour or so to check whether tickets are on sale? What about if you work during the day?

Can we do shifts for the Newcastle tickets? Could be anytime between now and mid August.

What don't you understand about the word specific?

I made a reply to 1 person who did know that tickets were available who was complaining that he couldn't get a ticket, without trying to ring the club, emailing the club, or going in person.

That is not the same as someone who is at work and not aware tickets are on sale, I would have sympathy with them and understand why they would be angry the club didn't announce anything.

I already said "that details should of been announced in advance by the club, and the sooner they do (preferably before it sells out) the better" maybe you will read it this time and see that I agree with you :biggrin:

The specific person i was replying to, in a thread on this forum, about the fact the tickets are on sale, doesn't log on and isn't aware that tickets are on sale? :huh:

That bits thrown me. So he didn't log on and therefore didn't know? Or he didn't log on while knowing. :huh:

The specific person i was replying to, in a thread on this forum, about the fact the tickets are on sale, doesn't log on and isn't aware that tickets are on sale? :huh:

I agree that details should of been announced in advance by the club, and the sooner they do (preferably before it sells out) the better.

I was trying to make a general point, sorry if got too specific to you, just checked, nothing on the website at the moment.

With Newcastle away soon after peterborough away and assuming a 3 week availability window for season ticket holders to buy away tickets I'm assuming that's mid week this week when you can buy Newcastle tickets?

Edited by Pinky

I was trying to make a general point, sorry if got too specific to you, just checked, nothing on the website at the moment.

With Newcastle away fast approaching assuming a 3 week availability window for season tickets for away tickets I'm assuming that's mid week this week?

Rotating shifts checking the match tickets page?? :laugh:

That bits thrown me. So he didn't log on and therefore didn't know? Or he didn't log on while knowing. :huh:

I wasn't being sarcastic :ph34r:

I hope the club start putting full details on the OS soon, another poster said they knew when the Newcastle ticket would be on sale so there is no reason it shouldn't be announced right now that Posh are on sale and when Newcastle will be on sale...

In the mean time keep those eyes peeled, I am sure once Newcastle are on sale there will be a thread on here about it.

What a farce that was. Trying to get my tickets for the Peterborough game, no link online, so called the number on the website, first got put on hold, then somebody started selling me tickets for the Royal Albert Hall and cut me off. Tried again got part way through the process of actually ordering the tickets, got put on hold and then got someone trying to flog me Ryder Cup tickets. Third call resulted in the woman insisting they dont sell away match tickets for Sheffield Wednesday. I got bored of her so rang back, a different woman this time and she told me I had to phone the club direct to buy away match tickets. Called the club, sat in a queue for tickets, then got cut off. Tried See tickets again and eventually got 2 standing tickets, hopefully for Peterborough v SWFC, but I could well have bought tickets for Disney on ice!!!!

grrrrrr........................ but I have my tickets and am so looking forward to getting tickets for the Newcastle game!

Guest TomC1010

What a farce that was. Trying to get my tickets for the Peterborough game, no link online, so called the number on the website, first got put on hold, then somebody started selling me tickets for the Royal Albert Hall and cut me off. Tried again got part way through the process of actually ordering the tickets, got put on hold and then got someone trying to flog me Ryder Cup tickets. Third call resulted in the woman insisting they dont sell away match tickets for Sheffield Wednesday. I got bored of her so rang back, a different woman this time and she told me I had to phone the club direct to buy away match tickets. Called the club, sat in a queue for tickets, then got cut off. Tried See tickets again and eventually got 2 standing tickets, hopefully for Peterborough v SWFC, but I could well have bought tickets for Disney on ice!!!!

grrrrrr........................ but I have my tickets and am so looking forward to getting tickets for the Newcastle game!

when do they go on sale?

Edited by TomC1010

Guest East_Dene_Owl

My brother was told in ticket office this morning that Newcastle tickets go on sale at 10am on Wednesday morning.

Went down to the ticket office about 2:30ish and got a couple of standing tickets for Peterborough. Got the new shirt and free DVD too. Good stuff. It was quite chaotic there in there to be honest, but the staff were very nice and helpful!

I also got told Newcastle tickets are on sale from 10am Wednesday morning.

WHAAAAAAT????

you had the chance to but some Ryder Cup tickets and you hung up...FFS :ohmy::ohmy: