Peterborough Tickets

Guest East_Dene_Owl

My mates just said to me that the Terrace is allocated standing and that you get a specific spot to stand it? Now, I'm really not sure how this would work? Anyone shed any light on this or is my mate talking balls.

Thats right mate and those who have chosen seats on this end have reserved them sens a seat in toilets.. :ph34r:

My mates just said to me that the Terrace is allocated standing and that you get a specific spot to stand it? Now, I'm really not sure how this would work? Anyone shed any light on this or is my mate talking balls.

:biggrin:

Went down to the ticket office about 2:30ish and got a couple of standing tickets for Peterborough. Got the new shirt and free DVD too. Good stuff. It was quite chaotic there in there to be honest, but the staff were very nice and helpful!

I also got told Newcastle tickets are on sale from 10am Wednesday morning.

Did you actually get the Peterborough tickets?

I took my confirmation down at lunch along with my confirmation for the Blackburn tickets only to be told they aren't printed yet so they'll be posted out to me.... errrr?? Surely the Peterborough tickets are provided by Peterborough, anyway they wouldn't give them me so I await the post!

Luckily I didn't just go to collect the tickets otherwise I'd have typed all this in caps and called the club a fool.

Guest TomC1010

Went down to the ticket office about 2:30ish and got a couple of standing tickets for Peterborough. Got the new shirt and free DVD too. Good stuff. It was quite chaotic there in there to be honest, but the staff were very nice and helpful!

I also got told Newcastle tickets are on sale from 10am Wednesday morning.

yeah just go and blurt it out to every1 when there on sale why don't you. The queues gonna be masive now...

Extremely poor that still no information is available on the OS about Peterborough being on-sale and Newcastle going on sale.

I guess that they aren't planning to announce it, and are going with the three week prior for season ticket holders, 2wks Members etc etc.

Can't be difficult to post more information up on the OS though.

Did you actually get the Peterborough tickets?

I took my confirmation down at lunch along with my confirmation for the Blackburn tickets only to be told they aren't printed yet so they'll be posted out to me.... errrr?? Surely the Peterborough tickets are provided by Peterborough, anyway they wouldn't give them me so I await the post!

Luckily I didn't just go to collect the tickets otherwise I'd have typed all this in caps and called the club a fool.

Yep, got them in my wallet right now. They're fairly bland tickets, if I'm honest... not that that matters, like, but you know!

yeah just go and blurt it out to every1 when there on sale why don't you. The queues gonna be masive now...

Call me old fashioned, but I think everyone deserves the chance to get tickets at the same time based on the same information. :ls:

Just rang up and got mine, was only on the phone for five minutes.

Have to say it's a pretty poor show by the club that there's nothing on the OS, it's only because I looked on here during my snap break at work, it stinks really when only people who post on Owlstalk know that tickets are even on sale.

Guest intercity0wl

Yep and they give you a bib with a number on (the number is bigger the further you are away from the goal) and if your hit by a wayward shot during the game the number on the bib multiplied 3x by the number on the shirt of the shooting player corresponds to the amount of cash you can claim in the PUFC miss of the match game.

Yeah you fool :biggrin:

I was quite happy queueing 5 minutes this morning, you just had to go and blow it didn't you.

The system crashed when 20 odd owlstalkers we're attempting to buy tickets at the same same, God help if 2,000 are chasing 3,000 tickets on "Thursday" morning.

Can we all promise this is far as it will go until we have ours please, cheers in advance.

Edited by Joe M

Guest BigDave

Well after trying for half hour to buy online and it doing whatever it wanted apart from sell me tickets, i phoned up and the system had crashed so a call back from them and all sorted

The thing is i rang up to buy them this morning and was told they were only on sale from the club so tried 3 or 4 times to get through with no joy, i can't unserstand why when i phoned at 11 they were not on sale but noit a proplem now