Peterborough Tickets

I presume that is a joke? Or maybe you can save it and use it next season instead...

Nope, the guy was serious. When I told him the match is this Saturday, he chuckled. Then he just said - without much authority - that if it doesn't arrive tomorrow I should ring again and get a reference number to take to the ground on Saturday.

Guest Manwithastick

Nope, the guy was serious. When I told him the match is this Saturday, he chuckled. Then he just said - without much authority - that if it doesn't arrive tomorrow I should ring again and get a reference number to take to the ground on Saturday.

Which Peterborough are saying isn't acceptable. :blink:

Yeah, I just read that on the other thread. Luckily for me, my ticket finally arrived today, but that doesn't help those who still haven't received theirs.I did get an email back from the ticket office today (I emailed them last Monday), so I explained to them what had happened - so now at least there should be someone in the ticket office who's aware of all the problems.

Yeah, I just read that on the other thread. Luckily for me, my ticket finally arrived today, but that doesn't help those who still haven't received theirs.I did get an email back from the ticket office today (I emailed them last Monday), so I explained to them what had happened - so now at least there should be someone in the ticket office who's aware of all the problems.

Seems strange some still haven't recieved mine. I got mine over a week ago.