Peterborough Tickets

Doubt it will sell out at all. Lot of away tickets at Peterborough.

Wasn't being serious, just a sad attempt at getting peoples hearts racing. God help us if they release the Newcastle tickets like this without telling anyone, there'll be widespread panic.

It's 860 seats and 3400 in the terrace, which is actually bigger than the home terrace. Hope you manage to sell out the end for a decent full house. Oh and it's bound to be mentioned after the game, vocally our support is poo poo and the accoustics in the terrace mean you can't hear each other during the game!

Guest ReginaldBlinker

Once you've taken your full entitlement it wont show you games fo rwhich you can't buy tickets. It says so on screen - something like only games available to you are shown.

Guest christheowl

It's 860 seats and 3400 in the terrace, which is actually bigger than the home terrace. Hope you manage to sell out the end for a decent full house. Oh and it's bound to be mentioned after the game, vocally our support is poo poo and the accoustics in the terrace mean you can't hear each other during the game!

Abit like us at home then, I still rate Peterborough as the best away end in this division. absolutely love the retro terracing and i think it creates a brilliant atmosphere !

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Maybe took them off as they should go on sale tomorrow. Prob put on early by someone by mistake.

By sounds of it someone's dropped a clanger because its tomorrow when they should go on sale..

Guest TomC1010

IF THERE 3 SEASON TICKET YOU CAN 3 TICKET

IF THERE 2 SEASON TICKET YOU CAN 2 TICKET

yes i know you fool, but there is an error with my account, it gives me allocation for three tickets when i only have two tickets.

Our tickets will still be honoured though surely. I have a receipt!

I'm a season ticket holder anyway!

Like you say, I'm sure that ours will be honoured as we are Season Ticket Holders.

I also have a receipt.

It didn't appear that many had been sold anyway, probably less than 100.

I wonder if the poster further up is correct....can anyone who has a season ticket still get Peterborough tickets if you haven't already got one?? They may have vanished for us as we've used our entitlement to buy ours...

either that or they shouldnt have been on!!!!

Guest Deleted member

1. Would it be possible to have a link to buying tickets online on the banner for the OS - its just took me ages to find the buying online link

2. Where are the Peterborough tickets? Cant find them on the Events page?

Oh and also - would it be possible to have each game identified as Home or Away on the Events page?

Thanks