Peterborough Tickets

System seems abit of a mess.

Even though I bought 2 fairly easily on Saturday night. I had to put one in my basket -which took me to the checkout - so I had to navigate back and find the next seat.

First time I tried it took ages so I quit, when I tried 10 mins ago worked straight away.

Guest AH1991

Why ? won't your mum let you go ?

BECAUSE THE CLUB ARE fools AND HAVEN'T SENT MY SEASON TICKET OUT YET WHAT A SCAM

BECAUSE THE CLUB ARE fools AND HAVEN'T SENT MY SEASON TICKET OUT YET WHAT A SCAM

Email to clientID@sheffieldwednesday.com

Include details and request your ID saying its not come yet

Thats what i did, but it came before i got a reply

Calm down , stop shouting and stop accusing the club of being less than useful.

You're sounding like the spoilt brat in the supermarket who can't have any sweets :biggrin:

The club told you they were sending U18 tickets later.

The club told you to email them to get your new ID to use online over a week ago.

You can order them over the phone.

You can buy them at the ticket office.

Instead of typing the about the club being fools, stop being a fool and get your ticket.

Although you select seats, i don't think that will reserve you a position, it is just to represent the number of people allowed in the stand.

How are championship fans going to cope with terraces again, just hope a huge person hasn't bought the spot in front of you. Its all health and safety gone mad. http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

In all seriousness, I hope no-one decides to climb the side of the terrace like Leicester did last season, and a drunk Villa fan did the same, fell did quite a bit of damage I think.

How are championship fans going to cope with terraces again, just hope a huge person hasn't bought the spot in front of you. Its all health and safety gone mad. http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

In all seriousness, I hope no-one decides to climb the side of the terrace like Leicester did last season, and a drunk Villa fan did the same, fell did quite a bit of damage I think.

I prefer terracing!

Coped just fine at Ninian Park last season :cool:

Guest jimmyowl77

In a way I'm glad that the tickets weren't easily available today as I've just found out I'm gonna be made redundant in next two weeks or so. :Dark Sad:

Nearly bought 3 tickets for Peterborough and 3 for Newcastle away, don't think I'm gonna afford it now unless I find a new job pretty quick.

Got my season ticket and Wednesdayite car park season ticket sorted so hopefully I can find a job with decent working hours to make the games and one that'll cover the mortgage and bills

The club told you they were sending U18 tickets later.

The club told you to email them to get your new ID to use online over a week ago.

You can order them over the phone.

You can buy them at the ticket office.

Instead of typing the about the club being fools, stop being a fool and get your ticket.

It's all well and good saying you can buy them over the phone etc. It should be up on the official website by the club detailing when tickets go on sale and by how much. Not all wednesday fans log on to this forum you know!!!

Seems a bit of a shambles to me!!

There's likely to be some very peeved people finding out tickets are on sale without details being given by the club in advance.

Guest Deleted member

I'm sure it will have been patched up now - it will only be a patch of concrete surely?

In a way I'm glad that the tickets weren't easily available today as I've just found out I'm gonna be made redundant in next two weeks or so. :Dark Sad:

Sorry to hear that - good luck in getting sorted

It's all well and good saying you can buy them over the phone etc. It should be up on the official website by the club detailing when tickets go on sale and by how much. Not all wednesday fans log on to this forum you know!!!

There's likely to be some very peeved people finding out tickets are on sale without details being given by the club in advance.

The specific person i was replying to, in a thread on this forum, about the fact the tickets are on sale, doesn't log on and isn't aware that tickets are on sale? :huh:

I agree that details should of been announced in advance by the club, and the sooner they do (preferably before it sells out) the better.

Yes but you can't be negative on Owlstalk...........................ever. Everythings bloody brilliant.

SWFC even tell you when the Newcastle tickets are available if you enquire in the ticket office (in person obviously) because the phone numbers don't exist and they cut you off after 5 minutes on hold. Oh and its too difficult to update the OS

The specific person i was replying to, in a thread on this forum, about the fact the tickets are on sale, doesn't log on and isn't aware that tickets are on sale? :huh:

I agree that details should of been announced in advance by the club, and the sooner they do (preferably before it sells out) the better.

So we should log on every hour or so to check whether tickets are on sale? What about if you work during the day?

Can we do shifts for the Newcastle tickets? Could be anytime between now and mid August.

Edited by Joe M