The Season Tickets Renewal Thread

Maybe you should ring RS and complain it's Wed'ites fault for season ticket issues using double speak!

So its not just a nickname then pillock.

Speaking of Wednesdayite what has our INDEPENDANT fans group got to say about the the inconsistencies in the spoutings of our saviour re; STs, or aren't they allowed to be independant anymore now that renewals are on the official club stationary?

Edited by Lawrie Madden

Guest tommy101

I heard last night the reason the family stand was been moved to the kop and north stand was so wednesdayite could have their lounge in the grandstand, and have the grandstand exclusive for wednesdatite members and guests

I haven't bought a season ticket for yonks, so it's difficult for me to enter the debate..........but can anyone throw some light onto why there wasn't this much furore last season?

I would hazard a guess that it was because no one thought any body would listen never mind re consider anything.

I heard last night the reason the family stand was been moved to the kop and north stand was so wednesdayite could have their lounge in the grandstand, and have the grandstand exclusive for wednesdatite members and guests

:rolleyes:

Did a certain cretin hater tell you that?

ok heres my problem.

i have a nus card as im a uni student, but im studying in leeds,

i would be ok travelling back every weekend for the matches, i was just wondering, do the student prices mean students in sheffield, or students in general.

as long as u have an nus card u get student ST. i'm a student at Nottingham Uni and will be getting a St next year and travelling up from Notts...

Also, LS replied to my fbook message earlier and stated that there will be beer served on the Kop in case students or any others were worried about that.. ;)

UTO

mate, im not saying thats not a good idea but with the free kid season tickets mostly allocated on the kop, beer on there is going to be abit tricky knowing some situation where a kid gets hurt from some drunken student. me being a student, hoping it doesnt happen obviously.

im getting one i just wish theyd allocated student tickets on the north aswell as the kop, maybe you could put that to LS on facebook... what happens if the kop sells out, will they turn students away.

I've held a season ticket since I was 6 years old. Just about to hit 21 and sitting in the South Stand. There's no way in hell I can afford the £468 so for the first time in 15 years me and my dad wont be renewing.

er...move to the the kop then .... really don't understand your point on this?

Is there any word on payment spreading this year?

That's genuinly the only way i'll be able to get a season ticket this year..

I am sure someone said there was a direct debit option available, don't quote me on that though.

Straight forward question...

Can I buy a ticket for the Grandstand on 14th of April as a renewal with no further purchases or memberships necessary?

I am starting to worry here... Can't find anything that says the grandstand is now considered part of the South Stand or saying that grandstand prices are the same as south stand?

Anybody?

Edited by thommo

er...move to the the kop then .... really don't understand your point on this?

I sit on the North with 8 friends, so am I supposed to ask them to all move to the Kop with inferior views and the bloody band??

Or am I supposed to move to the Kop on my own??

I sit on the North with 8 friends, so am I supposed to ask them to all move to the Kop with inferior views and the bloody band??

Or am I supposed to move to the Kop on my own??

It really is something that needs looking at, its alright some bugger sayin' "Move to the Kop then" to the folk who cannot afford the price, but if you hate the band, have a kid and don't want him/her subjected to language that a lot of us take for the norm, and i'll be honest here, when my lad was younger ive had words with fellow fans who's language would not have mithered me had i been on me own, and i can be prone to screaming FFS! myself at the muppets, added to the fact 5 or6 people who have sat together in the south for god knows how long are gonna struggle to get seats with a decent view if theres any sort of mass migration.

I'm all for upgrading the facilities, but not at the expense of loyal Wednesday fans, and that it seems is whats happening..."The Wednesday experience" is more about being sat with friends and family in a seat you have had for years then watchin' a wide screen telly and sipping a shandy

...cart before horse...

Guest intercity0wl

Sorry to ask this, have looked but cannot find it anywhere, what are the matchday prices for next season ? most clubs show these along with there new season ticket details, to see what savings are made in comparison to paying per game.