The Season Tickets Renewal Thread

Guest bouncing owls

Not this year - the shirt deal is EXCLUSIVE to Sheffield Wednesday both retail and online.

The ONLY place you'll be officially able to buy the shirt this year is the Club Shop or the online SWFC Store.

Not even the Puma store in Meadowhall will be stocking the new shirt, yet alone Sports Direct.

if this is true then good news

Im coming back (So I guess anyone reading this is about to re-think their decision to re-new) and I will be sitting on the Kop or North. I don't mind moving as long as facilities in the North and Kop are modernized this pre-season.

What about the team?

I think there are decent deals there.

if people dont like the prices in certain areas then just move, its not the end of the world in most cases.

Its good for young families and it rewards the elderly. People are always going to moan but I think the club does need to make more of the south stand.

The proof will be in the pudding though, if it gets decent football on the pitch then it may all be worth it.

Its not that bad, its the relocation what is making people un-happy. I can understand that, I would have been in the same position myself if I had renewed this season although look at the way this is priced, its going to make Hillsborough seem more full, its going to get the kop a lot busier, its going to encourage new fans with kids, its offering students something (be it not on the North). Its allowing for the old, to come and see Wednesday, its offering good senior citizens rates too.

Its also allowing for regeneration of the South Stand to make it value for money in terms of facilities.

yes but why would they buy a season ticket when thers a chance of them dying half way through the season

The family enclosure and the removal of the U21 price bracket...

I can't understand why the family enclosure has gone up so much. Maybe because they want everyone closer to the pitch to make the ground look fuller.

The kop is gonna be popular next season I guess.

The way it should be.

Guest Sheff Owl

Not this year - the shirt deal is EXCLUSIVE to Sheffield Wednesday both retail and online.

The ONLY place you'll be officially able to buy the shirt this year is the Club Shop or the online SWFC Store.

Not even the Puma store in Meadowhall will be stocking the new shirt, yet alone Sports Direct.

Fair enought, if that's true then good news for the club.

Guest bouncing owls

More than ever before ..we need a good start to the season. None of this "the season is more than a the first six ganes" cr@p we normally get given if we start slow

Apologies if I'm missing something here but are you taking into account the fact that the family stand does not exist next season and those wishing to keep their seats are facing an unprecedented price hike?

They face a rise if they move to the North, NOT if they move to the Kop.

I will be getting one, at first glance I wasn't impressed but then I read *Renewal price for people who have held a season ticket within the last 3 years* which I'm included in after not getting one for this season.

Still I think there has been some major flip ups with the pricing structure :angry:

Thats if u move from the luxery of the grandstand 2 the kop

I know what you mean, I sit on the kop and if I had to move to another stand I wouldn't go to the match.

I've always sat on the kop, well stood and then sat, since I was a kid, I used to stand at the front clinging onto the fence watching Curran (my hero). If someone said to me next season you need to move to the South/North I just wouldn't bother.

I don't get the attraction with the North/South, it's like watching tennis. I'm sure you feel the same about moving from somewhere you've sat for years to the kop just for different reasons.

Havent had time to look myself , but have the matchday prices for next season been announced yet. I would like to know these before deciding my options on this.

I reckon they will be reduced by no more than £1 from the current prices

eg- North Stand to be £22

Im coming back (So I guess anyone reading this is about to re-think their decision to re-new) and I will be sitting on the Kop or North. I don't mind moving as long as facilities in the North and Kop are modernized this pre-season.

The plans for a creche are on hold.

Guest Nutters

£468 for me if I'm going to renew on the South again this season - saving £50 on last season's ticket which was far far too high anyway. Was expecting it to be better to be honest.

Can't fault the Club for the free tickets for under 8's - and just because it may not apply to you it doesn't mean it can't be praised.

But to see so many fans getting free tickets for quite a few games this season has got increasingly more annoying but I always had the hope that the season ticket prices for renewals would reflect our loyalty, but they're a long way off.

The Grandstand being closed is going to make Hillsborough look fuller with those being relocated to the North and Kop - but sales won't be great.

Let's hope they keep to their word and we see some decent signings in the summer.

Hang on!! is the grandstand being closed or is just there no family enclosure, I pay top prices with my dad to sit with the extra leg room on the grandstand. Pay a premium get a premium

no where have I read there closing the grandstand to top whack paying customers. if they do i wont be renewing for the first time in 16 years. Its not worth the 300miles+ round trip to sit crammed up in the seats anywhere else in the stadium and watch the crap we provide.