All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Except it doesn't. The gap would be 3 pts between us and Brum but their goal difference is vastly superior
  3. You could easily do that by partitioning off part of the North or South stand to give the required 2,000 allocation. In both cases away fans could get in from the Leppings Lane end. Other clubs have done similar when redeveloping so no reason we can't take the same approach. Also, I believe that in such cases special exemptions can be granted regarding the away allocation. Orher
  4. Today
  5. We'll battle and chase and scrap and scrap some more - We'll win this!!
  6. I think that Danny's dream that we win our last 3 games is a possibility This crazy league means all these other key games tomorrow could go either way, but chances are a couple will be good 4 us. This is going to last round of games What excitement! Much better than mid-table mediocrity! A side-note: When Ron Atkinson first managed WBA, they became the first top tier team to field 3 black players regularly on a regular basis, so I recently learnt !
  7. A draw is the best outcome if we can win as it guarantees we stay up.
  8. You might not be an Opta computer but you could well be an Optimistic one
  9. Wanting QPR to lose was just vanity and wanting the chance to finish higher they weren’t really in the equation as far as we are concerned but seeing leeds blow it is lovely
  10. Röhl might not want him. Myself, I would regardless of what division we are in, but I support and pick teams with my heart not brains. I am happy whatever Röhl decides. Most iconic goals in my watch, Sheridan, Waddle and Palmer.
  11. This is where we are at with scrubbers. It's not enough for them to lose and be relegated, we need them to do it the most humiliating way possible, due to humility of ham sandwich face.
  12. Was at that West Brom game all those years ago . Wednesday were terrific but missed chances and Thompson looked the real deal, shame it didn’t work out for him at Wednesday but just wasn’t meant to be . On to tomorrow think a draw is most likely but obviously hope for a win and other results go our way but this league is crazy we could lose or win 10-0 tomorrow and still stay up or get relegated
  13. Yesterday
  14. I am not an Opta computer, but surely this is the best outcome we could hope for in this fixture, tomorrow?
  15. Our goal difference is like minus a point
  16. It's awful isn't it. I mean to be still in with a chance of survival after that joke of a start to the season we literally forfeited 1/4-1/2 a season which makes this one of the best survival stories ever but I can't help feeling we have had plenty of chances to be well clear and keep messing up
  17. I’ll sing my heart out for you and I tomorrow. The place will be rocking which will more then make up for the difference in quantity this chairman has provided.
  18. We've got tickets on the bottom of the leppings lane..wish us luck finding our seat safely.
  19. From New Zealand. May I wish the boys success and another three points towards safety get behind the lads. A full house at Hillsborough. The ground rocking and the loudest support ever heard from the best supporters in football we are in good form at exactly the right time. We have come good and can do it Good luck you Owls
  20. I've read it a few times and it just comes across as a Partridge-esque parody.
  1. Load more activity