Tomorrow pre match

And it’s exactly what we need to replicate tomorrow. Just like that day, nothing had been achieved before the game, but the atmosphere pre game must have given the players the extra buzz. 

• Like 1

There'll be loads who hardly ever come, all trying to work out how to do the Twister manoeuvre at the turnstiles and failing to get the barcode to work.  

Everybody else queuing behind them will get in at about 3:40.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There’s no way the players can’t hear the noise of the crowd before kick off…ramp it up from the minute they leave the pitch after the warm up to the minute they reappear for kick off…and then rinse and repeat for 90 mins👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, General_Grievous said:

This week got me thinking back to the Wycombe game. One abiding memory was that it seemed everyone was in their seat positions well before kick off and the atmosphere was amazing from 2:30 onwards (or 30 mins before ko!!)

Everyone were probably more relaxed vs Wycombe..the sentiment is spot on though 

8 hours ago, shandypants said:

Whatever time I turn up for big games like this, there’s always some cheeky fvvcker sat in my seat trying to argue that it’s the seat they’ve paid for. 

Yeah, sorry about that.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, alanharper said:

There'll be loads who hardly ever come, all trying to work out how to do the Twister manoeuvre at the turnstiles and failing to get the barcode to work.  

Everybody else queuing behind them will get in at about 3:40.

I hope they put seat numbers and row letters in English script this time.

The Roman numerals they usually seem to use don't half confuse people looking for their seats.

• Haha 1