150 Years of Owlstalk

So we know the club are 150 years old next season.  But imagine if Owlstalk had been running for all of that time.  What would some of the most ridiculous topics have been down the years?

I'll start us off ...

"We can't move stadiums, Olive Grove is our historical home, this Hillsborough place isn't even in Sheffield"

"If we change our name from 'The Wednesday' to 'Sheffield Wednesday' I'm never going again, tradition must count for something"

"Can't believe we're spending money on some young kid from Barnsley.  He can't be any good we need an experienced striker"

7 minutes ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

Our nickname,    I read somewhere about our old nickname,  the Blades.   

The Blades was our nickname but only in the sense that it was the nickname of any sporting team from Sheffield during that era.

We can still claim to be the first though, and forward thinking enough to break from the pack!

Edited by wednesdaywizard

I wonder if there would have been topics calling for the sacking of Robert Brown during the great escape season? Followed by a couple years of embarrassing resurrecting of those threads as we won back to back top flight titles!:ghoulguy:lol

Edited by Milan Missing Marble