Final Phase

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

Like a total numpty - I forgot to renew my season ticket yesterday - meaning I will now have to purchase in the final phase.

I can't remember what happened last year - have I just missed the chance to renew my seat - or do the prices go up as well?

Think its £505 for my Kop ticket

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Like a total numpty - I forgot to renew my season ticket yesterday - meaning I will now have to purchase in the final phase.

I can't remember what happened last year - have I just missed the chance to renew my seat - or do the prices go up as well?

Same price.

Go on sale tomorrow.

If you are quick you'll get the same seat.

If you e-mail them today I even reckon they would save it for you.

They've just been incredibly helpful to me about moving a seat.

Guest Deleted member

Thanks for the help - email sent.

I know they get some stick on here but in my experience the Ticket Office staff are incredibly helpful

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

I know they get some stick on here but in my experience the Ticket Office staff are incredibly helpful

They are, but it was quite bizarre this morning that as 3 staff dealt with the ever stretching queue of people swapping seats, 3 other staff (must have been designated to the shop) were twiddling their thumbs while about 6 terminals remained empty.

I say twiddling their thumbs.... one was straightening birthday cards while the other two combined to sell a t-shirt and put it in a carrier bag for the solitary shopper who wasn't actually in the queue.

16 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

They are, but it was quite bizarre this morning that as 3 staff dealt with the ever stretching queue of people swapping seats, 3 other staff (must have been designated to the shop) were twiddling their thumbs while about 6 terminals remained empty.

I say twiddling their thumbs.... one was straightening birthday cards while the other two combined to sell a t-shirt and put it in a carrier bag for the solitary shopper who wasn't actually in the queue.

Must be ran by a strong union. lol

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

I dont think there are anything wrong with the staff, they always come across as really helpful. Its the shambolic organisation of ticket sales and merchandising people tend to criticize. 

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

If you had spent less time on Facebook campaigning..............:rolleyes:

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

I dont think there are anything wrong with the staff, they always come across as really helpful. Its the shambolic organisation of ticket sales and merchandising people tend to criticize. 

Sums it up perfectly. Everytime  I have asked for help with tickets the help has been forthcoming and reasonably prompt.

Just now, Grandad said:

My experience too. Always willing to help if they can, polite, efficient and friendly.

9 hours ago, Grandad said:

How the flip did you manage to forget to renew your season ticket?

You spend too much time on here haha.