Reading fans on their win

Two stand out to me.

The guy expressing surprise that we didn't press them and allowed them to play their own passing game.....boy do I agree with him!

And the guy saying our corner deliveries were dangerous. I agree. Our corners have been excellent recently with BB, FF And Wallace causing mayhem. We should do exactly the same when we get free-kicks in our oppos half. Stop passing them short and backwards. It makes fouling our midfielders the obvious thing to do, knowing we will pass back.

10 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

I think Reading are the most boring club in existence. Nobody cares about them, they've been vaguely average throughout their history, have average support at home and rubbish support away, a rubbish out of town ground but are just inoffensive in every way.

Talk about a sore loser.

They came and did a job on us with the help of the Ref allowing them to slow the game down so much I thought they were here for walking football. (At one point it took their keeper 24 seconds to take a goal kick).

However fair play to them it worked and they got away with it.

The comments on Rhodes: Again with the help from the Ref they must have gone through the back of him 4 times before he was taken out  and finally booked - clearly they targeted him.

Our movement was so poor at times we made it very easy for them.

Overall a good win for them, came with a game plan and executed it well.

Also got to say what an excellent display from their keeper, we would be creaming ourselves if Westwood had put that performance in.

4 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

I think Reading are the most boring club in existence. Nobody cares about them, they've been vaguely average throughout their history, have average support at home and rubbish support away, a rubbish out of town ground but are just inoffensive in every way.

You're being kind saying "average support" !   16,000 approx ?!   They are in an extremely affluent area, been in the PL recently, new ground, millions poured into them, high profile manager and been in the top six all year.

I know it's irrational for a grown man, and teams are all where they are on merit, but it grieves me to see non descript clubs like Hull, Reading, Swansea, Bournemouth in the top divisions.

1 hour ago, savi said:

They came and did a job on us with the help of the Ref allowing them to slow the game down so much I thought they were here for walking football. (At one point it took their keeper 24 seconds to take a goal kick).

However fair play to them it worked and they got away with it.

The comments on Rhodes: Again with the help from the Ref they must have gone through the back of him 4 times before he was taken out  and finally booked - clearly they targeted him.

Our movement was so poor at times we made it very easy for them.

Overall a good win for them, came with a game plan and executed it well.

Also got to say what an excellent display from their keeper, we would be creaming ourselves if Westwood had put that performance in.

Absolutely correct. Eltringham was awful, it's the refs job to stop this ant-football time wasting and constant gamesmanship. He did nothing all night.

7 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said: