Spine out.

3 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

True - but Hooper would probably not be 1st choice.

If Hooper was match fit I think he'd be playing with Rhodes. Completely different players in my eyes as Hooper will look to link it up more with Rhodes playing on the shoulder of he last defender.

I thought Hooper & Fletcher had some good understanding before he got injured. And we probably all agree Rhodes is much better than Fletcher.

7 minutes ago, Stainless1983 said:

If Hooper was match fit I think he'd be playing with Rhodes. Completely different players in my eyes as Hooper will look to link it up more with Rhodes playing on the shoulder of he last defender.

I thought Hooper & Fletcher had some good understanding before he got injured. And we probably all agree Rhodes is much better than Fletcher.

I agree although I also think Winnall needs to play as he is the in form striker this season. - What a dilema :manager:

The season is 7 months old, Hooper has been fully fit for about 2 months of it.

For a good part of the season FF has mentally not been at the races

Fletcher started well but his form disappeared 

Lee never missed a game last season and has been a big miss

Pudil has been a mere shadow of last season

Bannan ain't been as influential 

Hutch and Loovens have been fantastic and basically are carrying us

true enough up to the point we signed JR.

We as a club dont tend to moan about having players out, prob because CC always talks about having confidence in the whole squad, unlike Newcastle and Brighton who moan like babies everytime someone is injured.

But i think we signed JR having lost patience waiting for Hooper to be fit, wouldnt be surprised if Hooper gets sold in the summer just to balance the books a little.