Google instant street view SWFC v SUFC

I love this application.

https://www.instantstreetview.com/

type in: S6 1SW or try S2 4SU.

Thought I'd have a play with it and see what I could see of the ground.

To my surprise, you can go in to the main building, look round the 1867 suite etc etc. Go past the memorial and into the main entrance (won't let you in the women's bogs though)

Thought I'd try and have a look round the stain, see if I could find their trophy cabinet and play off final medals :biggrin:

Guess what? It won't let you in, what are they hiding in there? Have they really got Lord Lucan in their trophy cabinet, or is the plastic cladding a secret shield to keep prying eyes out?

Looking forward to the 8th epic failure. lol

2 hours ago, Dronfield Blue said:

I love this application.

To my surprise, you can go in to the main building, look round the 1867 suite etc etc. Go past the memorial and into the main entrance (won't let you in the women's bogs though)

Thought I'd try and have a look round the stain, see if I could find their trophy cabinet and play off final medals :biggrin:

Guess what? It won't let you in, what are they hiding in there? Have they really got Lord Lucan in their trophy cabinet, or is the plastic cladding a secret shield to keep prying eyes out?

Image result for cabinet covered with cobwebs

11 hours ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Pig_Sty_Animal_Breeding_Equipment_Livest

21 hours ago, Dronfield Blue said:

I love this application.

Reminds me of the joke

"Thieves broke into the XX Stadium and trophy room and made off with the entire contents."

Police are looking for suspects in possession of a large red carpet !

Edited by almy20