First 2 goals

The result of a negative mentality that first one I'm clueless why when your faving forward and have an outlet in the direction you are facing with a potential counter on do yet again turn and look to play backwards. A goal was deserved for that metality. I'm starting to find it hard to blame players when cc is coming out and commenting on being happy either his performance when we are playing so negatively. Get the ball forward!!! We all know you can do it we watched it all last season and against Newcastle 

The second goal is laughable 

1.why is wildsmith playing the ball like that to pudil?

2.why is pudil then taking ages and then playing a terrible pass back to wildsmith knowing players are closing him down

Why not just get it cleared!

3.wildsmith then with a crap touch and clearance which then goes in our net.

joke

57 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

The second goal is laughable 

1.why is wildsmith playing the ball like that to pudil?

2.why is pudil then taking ages and then playing a terrible pass back to wildsmith knowing players are closing him down

Why not just get it cleared!

3.wildsmith then with a crap touch and clearance which then goes in our net.

joke

Same with first goal. Why did he role the ball to Jones? Why did he pass to a marked Bannan? Why did he turn into trouble and then foul, conceding the free-kick? Plenty of opportunities to clear.

Said to my mates at half-time, in our previous matches Westwood got us out of trouble with some very good saves, and I wasn't confident that Wildsmith would do that. Unfortunately he did worse than what I'd ever imagined he'd do! Westwood would've whacked it up pitch for the first one, probably the second goal too but what's done is done, he's a kid he'll learn from these mistakes (hopefully!)

we beat ourselves today - nothing in it till bannans dallying around on the edge of the box . however putting that aside , we could play all night and never find the net . that's really where our problems lie - the attacking side of our game .

1 hour ago, dazaston said:

4 left footers in midfield. How many times did Bannan & Jones have to do 360s to try & find a pass? Totally unbalanced midfield. Every time Pudil made a run they had to play the ball to our opposite flank 

I hadn't realised that but makes sense now with what we saw

Guest Kagoshimaowl
10 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Same with first goal. Why did he role the ball to Jones? Why did he pass to a marked Bannan? Why did he turn into trouble and then foul, conceding the free-kick? Plenty of opportunities to clear.

Said to my mates at half-time, in our previous matches Westwood got us out of trouble with some very good saves, and I wasn't confident that Wildsmith would do that. Unfortunately he did worse than what I'd ever imagined he'd do! Westwood would've whacked it up pitch for the first one, probably the second goal too but what's done is done, he's a kid he'll learn from these mistakes (hopefully!)

As much as I love Westwood, what you have just said is ridiculous.  Westy did exactly the same thing against Brentford earlier in the season!

8 hours ago, dazaston said:

4 left footers in midfield. How many times did Bannan & Jones have to do 360s to try & find a pass? Totally unbalanced midfield. Every time Pudil made a run they had to play the ball to our opposite flank 

with lee ,abdi injured and hutch having  a well earned rest then I don't think carlos could do anything else .