In the cold light of day

Not too bad.

I just got that sense during the match that it wasn't our day.

We have to take the positives from this season and kick on.

The Championship is littered with teams who came up short in the play offs and never recovered.

We can't afford to be one of those.

Edited by SiJ

Wasn't never over confident but honestly thought we would win. The fact that we didn't really impose ourselves on the game made it a little 'easier' to swallow yesterday. Great day, great atmosphere, great to see Wednesday back at Wembley. Just hits home this morning that we need to get back to the Prem so we don't fall too far behind behind especially with the financial rewards.

I'm OK this morning. Yes it's disappointing but Hull came with a game plan and it worked. Their experience showed in the end.

But Wednesday players and supporters alike showed what a great club Wednesday are and I was proud to be part of the occasion.

Just hope we have a strong season again and keep growing as a team...

I am also gutted, but we know have a Coach/Manager and a set of players with an excellent foundation, Carlos has learned how the

Championship can be very tough, Sat/Tue Sat/Tue, he will be better prepared for next Season and so will the team, all we need is 4 new players

for the first team, then we  will have a better chance of going up automatically, all said and done we have had the best Season since being

relegated from the Prem, and it can only get better. Gutted yes but really looking forward to next Season.

Summer signings are going to be fantastic, a lot of Googling of players you never heard of, who turn out to be prize assets.

Onwards and upwards.

Were Sheffield  Wednesday and were on our way back.

Edited by daleblue

We never thought we get into the top 6 this season,  getting to Wembley was a bonus.     We are on our way back. 

However just remember Sheffield United are still in the pub league and come 4.45pm today unless it goes into extra time Millwall or Barnsley will be playing pub league football league one. 

losing to that goal hurts.

If it had been a tap in fair enough but that was a worldy that normally wouldn't have happened.

I don't know why but that goal just rubbed it in for me lol

Console yourself with the fact they missed a couple of sitters that should have gone in.

Well I feel fine.

Pre season many were saying "we are going down" based on a few friendlies.

It took the first 2 months to get players in and begin to work as a team.

Then it just worked. We earned some great results and were great to watch to the point where I even enjoyed watching when we lost. That is a difficult thing to achieve.

We climbed the table by getting the most out of the players that were brought in and got in the mix against strong recent ex premier league teams.

Yesterday Hull showed their premier league qualities. They were more composed and their positional play was excellent to break down our moves.

We had an unexpected sniff at promotion and just missed out. DC called for promotion by the end of next season so hopefully he will appreciate all the progress that has been made and will look to invest again for next season.

Carlos is amazing and I just hope he doesn't lose heart in what could be another great season.

In Carlos we trust...

Gutted but realistic.

We've come a long long way in a very short time.

We have strong foundations and a good owner and we have probably ignited the passion in some fans we've lost over the wilderness years.

We had the chance from 45-65 minutes to stamp out authority on the game, hull were starting to give the ball away a lot and we had momentum. We didn't do that and that was a chance.

Uto wawaw

Had forgotten until it was mentioned last night on the radio in a discussion on how well we have progressed that after the first 7 games we were 19th. A good start to the season could see us flying. Carlos will have learnt a lot and you can bet he's started planning already. It was mentioned on the radio the other day that he is almost obsessed with football.

I feel more gutted this morning than I did last night

I wanted it so bad, and we were so close. It made it all the more galling for me to see all those hull 'supporters' pathetic attempts to 'celebrate' promotion

I still enjoyed the day though, nobody does the big occasions in this country like the Wednesday fans. That period at the start of the first half and the scenes at the end will live long in the memory.

It's more than just a game to us

Could be worse

We could support a tinpot club like Hull

Even Steve Bruce commented on our level of support yesterday, he must have been embarrassed when he looked over at his shower yesterday

Guest Norman Collier

I was quite philosophical yesterday but I have to admit I'm feeling angry this morning.

For the reasons said by Bluesteel - the parachute payments just screw the rest of the championship over.

Obvs, we wouldn't complain if it was us but sod it, I'm going to be bitter and it's galling that we never saw any parachute money.

How a tinpot club like Hull can yo-yo and dance about in the Premier whilst us, Leeds and Forest play down here with what is effectively a handicap makes my blood boil.

I also think Carlos got it wrong yesterday. Worrying too much about them instead of playing to our strengths.

I'll calm down when I see some new and inspiring transfers but in the cold light of day I'm a mushroom cloud laying mutha-fukka today.

You, Leeds and Forest arn't as good at playing football as Hull have been for the past 10 years. Your feelings of entitlement are pathetic. Tinpotters banked £200m because your team were cr*p on the pitch. Simple as that pal.