Alan McGregor

If true, I feel sorry for the bloke- must be gutting for him.

But let's be reight: This is cracking news for us... their backup goalie looks worse than all three of the goalkeepers we've had in the net this season. Looks like he's prone to a mistake or two in a match- we just have to force it out of him!

I'm telling you now, Forestieri is going to score the winner on Saturday.

SCENES.

ABSOLUTE SCENES.

To be honest I think he's been destined to do that since he got sent off at the KC :manager:

I remember when Knockaert was ruled out of playing in the second leg, he ripped us apart at times in the first half and almost cost us a Wembley place. Reckon Bruce is playing mindgames a bit, wouldn't be at all surprised to see McGregor play.

I remember when Knockaert was ruled out of playing in the second leg, he ripped us apart at times in the first half and almost cost us a Wembley place. Reckon Bruce is playing mindgames a bit, wouldn't be at all surprised to see McGregor play.

He was never ruled out of the second leg.

Playing mind games when it's your best and most dangerous outfield player is a bit different to a keeper though. Surely we won't be changing much about our play depending on which of their goalkeepers is in the net?

Would seem an odd one to play mind games over for me.

Playing mind games when it's your best and most dangerous outfield player is a bit different to a keeper though. Surely we won't be changing much about our play depending on which of their goalkeepers is in the net?

Would seem an odd one to play mind games over for me.

Exactly

CC's reaction to this news????

Probably along the lines of ...... MEH!!

He was never ruled out of the second leg.

All but.

Hughton said it was looking highly unlikely that any of the 4 would play, and when he went off it looked like he'd never walk again let alone play a game of football 3 days later!

He was never 'ruled out'.

The only news on Knockeart was given straight after the game where Hughton said he doubted it but he wasn't sure on the diagnosis.

McGregor has missed the past two games & hasn't trained in weeks.

If he makes it then he won't be as sharp as he could be anyway.

I don't care what Bruce says, Jakupovic is rubbish.

Jukupovic isn't as bad as what people are making out.

Don't know if anyone paid attention (probably not) to Arsenal-Hull in the FA Cup earlier this season, played out of his skin.

Jukupovic isn't as bad as what people are making out.

Don't know if anyone paid attention (probably not) to Arsenal-Hull in the FA Cup earlier this season, played out of his skin.

I'm glad he's not in our net judging on his games against Derby.