The ideal scenario?

Guest Deleted member

Nope. I expect us to lose at Derby and Cardiff will turn over Bolton. Then they'll beat us on our patch. We go into the nailbiter last game level on points...

Just a feeling. It's the Wednesday way. :biggrin:

I can't unread this now :-(

Hadn't they won 5 on the trot before tonight?

Possibly, I know they went 4. The difference is that they've had to though, and if you watch their performances they've only just been scraping through games by the narrowest of margins.

Of course we'd swap positions with them, but they're clinging on to their top-two status without looking at all convincing at the moment.

Our style isn't suited to the lower league teams, who just sit back. We need teams to come out at us, so we can pick them off. We also need to up the pace in the first half. Far too pedestrian. And I'd drop Hooper. A complete passenger tonight, who offered nothing, very similar to his first 6 weeks here.

Ideal scenario is Brighton celebrate thinking they've clinched automatic promotion, Burnley then score a 96th minute winner to rob them of it

Brighton, still thinking they've done it, are involved in an almighty bum ruckus in the dressing room,  all their players pull a hamstring/groin and we ease to victory in the play offs

The one benefit we might have is that will be just happy to get in the play offs, whilst whoever we end up facing (it's going to be the team in 3rd) will be mildly devastated that they've missed out on automatic and have to go through the "joys" of the play offs. 

Burnley only score scrappy goals, Brighton score all sorts.

Not really bothered personally.

Burnley are scrapping results n goals at the moment!! If the don't go up automatic they will be on a downer plus our record at burnley isn't to bad. Brighton are scoring for fun and arnt really conceding either.

Our style isn't suited to the lower league teams, who just sit back. We need teams to come out at us, so we can pick them off. We also need to up the pace in the first half. Far too pedestrian. And I'd drop Hooper. A complete passenger tonight, who offered nothing, very similar to his first 6 weeks here.

This......mk parked the bus last night can't understand their managers thinking.

I thought they'd come and try to win the game.