The reason Hooper didn't sign...

I'm glad we haven't got him

32 grand a week is too much for a league 1 and spl goal machine

He scored 20 goals in 39 appearances in all competitions in the 2009–10 season, including 19 in 35 in the league when Scunthorpe were in Championship.

That's pretty impressive when Scunthorpe were struggling at bottom end of Championship.

He scored 20 goals in 39 appearances in all competitions in the 2009–10 season, including 19 in 35 in the league when Scunthorpe were in Championship.

1 season wonder?

That's pretty impressive when Scunthorpe were struggling at bottom end of Championship.

So lets get this straight. We have offered to pay his £32,000 a week wages for lets say... 9 months. Everything is looking rosy until Hooper brings up the "box situation"

Norwich think WHOA WHOA WHOA. This cheeky lad wants his £40,000 back for his box. NO CHANCE. We will turn down the offer for SWFC to pay his wages for the next 9 months (roughly £1,25m) because we are too proud to refund his box (which in reality they could sell again, even at a reduced price).

What a load of codswallop. Doesn't make sense.

maybe norwich said , get your ar5e in gear and start performing and you wouldn't need to go out on loan.

now go get some football in and start earning that fat salary your getting or you'll be in the stiffs until your contract runs out.

I care mate.

A lot of people post his tweets on here.

I would like to know....

Is he telling the truth, where he will have a better image, that he can find out things others cannot.

Is he lying to try and boost his image, that he can find out things others cannot.

Has he just got the wrong end of a conversation and got mixed up, it happens.

Well that has narrowed my 3 questions down.

Guest totemowl

I've narrowed it down to the Fulham Dirty Tricks department. The same lot who vastly inflated ourbid for McCormack to £10m and publicised it the hope someone else would give them their money back.

Then they bid for Hooper and in a desparate bid to prise him away from us made this ridiculous story up, blamed it on us and even plantied it in the local paper.

They're a flipping disgrace!!!!

Edited by totemowl