What are your expectations of CC for the new season?

Guest shawie99

You want sheffield wednesday fans to give there expectations ..

Thats like asking steve evans how his diets going...... "really do well this year i hope"  (20 pounds later)

I expect that with so many changes in personnel, a different playing style and coaching set up, we won't start off winning too many, Owlstalk will be in melt down.

Players, the Manager, Chansiri, Roeder etc will (either individually or collectively) be criticised and blamed for this terrible crime against the "I want it all, I want it NOW" brigade, we'll dissect Carvalhal's interview style (happens with every Manager like what they say to RS means anything!), his tactics, player selection, signings (if we scapegoat him, all good signings will be down to the committee and all bad signings will be his fault), substitutes etc etc.

We'll know for a fact we would've won every game with the choices we would've made (even though most of us will disagree with what those decisions should've been). There'll be arguing, name calling, groups will form, sides will be chosen. Matchday after a defeat will be a war zone.

Can't wait.

WAWAW  :manager:

Edited by Donny.Owl

Guest TommyTank

At the moment there are about 10 teams similar to us but now its all about management and a bit of luck.

Potentially with another striker we could be sat in the top 6 all season but we could also struggle with the amount of changes, 9 up to now.

I think we will get off to a slow start.

Just wondering really, now that we have CC in charge with the new season looming, what are fellow fans thoughts and expectations on the new manager for the upcoming campaign?  

Essentially, what are your minimum expectations of Carlos Carvalhal, before the pitchforks start coming out? :manager:  

Thoughts?

Gone by November,

Nothing from his past managerial history, to suggest he will succeed.

The replacement will have to be very experienced to pick up the pieces.