Owl on its own.

Owl perched on a branch is our proper crest not that 1970s minimalist scroll

The minimalist owl reflects slightly clutching talons grasping a branch, quite clearly a solid deciduous British isles species too. Can't you see it?

Minimal is best, no need for conservatism or returning to the previous version, as good as it is/was. The current minimal owl is our signature these days and well recognised outside of our fan base.

Back in the mid-90s there was a lot of stuff in the shop with that circular crest on. I had a baseball jacket with it on, but the crest embroidery was so big it looked ridiculous.

Yeah I remember that, and I didn't buy any because of the size too.

I remember the baseball jacket with lighter sleeves, had a massive one on the back, which is another no no from me

Small and discreet is what I look for

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Because of its smooth head, it has to be assumed that our owl species is either tawny or barn owl.

Is our owl officially linked to a specific species?

It's the teet mate

Because of its smooth head, it has to be assumed that our owl species is either tawny or barn owl.

Is our owl officially linked to a specific species?

It's the teet mate

I agree. Never liked the shield.

Something like below.

Pure and simple with the date on it as out anniversary coming up.

Must have the continental 7 to appeal to the global fan base.

attachicon.gifowls.png

Excellent! But your owl looks sooooooooooooooo pissed. Like it's had an entire afternoon on Thunderbird with Scotsmac chasers and then staggered out into the evening light for a refreshing lager in the pub only to find that everybody else is totally sober and just about to start their boozing. So bloody annoying, that!