BIG sponsorship deal

Guest totemowl

But it is something we could sort, we could (should have already) change the west stand so that when all the old video's and photo's get shown it doesn't look like what's there now, Heysal is totally different, so is Ibbrox and Bradfords stand is too, ours is the only one that still resembles a tradegy, time it was changed so we can start to move on, I hope you'll help with the funding if you get elected...

I agree the West Stand needs dramatic change. The poster was saying we should ditch the Hillsborough name and I disagreed with that argument.

If I get elected, yes it'll all be paid for. It's in the manifesto.

Roger Johnson (free), Mcgugan, Will Keane, McLean (wigan) and Paterson (Notts F).or Some other pacey right winger like Elliot bennet and Norwich. Get rid of half a dozen and that should be very competitive. Top sixish come Xmas and do a derby, bring in ince, Bent etc

Leave it exactly as it is! Will always be........Hillsborough! My team, my club, my ground. I love walking through the gates of a proper football stadium! The history and feeling I get every time I visit the beautiful old lady is just as much of a thrill now as it was in 79 when I first walked through the turnstiles

If that's all it will provide then some people might need to reign in their expectations a little, especially on transfer fees.

agree sonny mate - been saying this before it was announced people were excitedly looking at the billions turnover of his father's firms and instantly equating that with DC's personal worth. I haven't a clue what he's personally worth prob a tad more than me but as it appears it's just him and not a rumoured consortium with mega bucks.

However I assume due to MM's confidence of financial aggression that we can expect to be competitive now, but that alone will cost a fair wedge -TBH I prefer a smarter approach, putting unrealistic expectations of million pound transfers on the guy will lead to disappointment next season when messi isn't in the photocall

If that's all it will provide then some people might need to reign in their expectations a little, especially on transfer fees.

It's gonna get way worse before it gets better

Can I ask what makes you think the takeover is going to change anything at all on here?

Baloney.

3 times since we've attracted significant new money.

For 25 years, we've been attracting new fans.

And the attention / publicity has never ceased. If anything it's increased.

If people can't make a distinction between the tragedy that happened and the football club and ground then that's down to their personal issues, not something we can sort out.

Bury your head in the sand if it works for you.

You dismiss the perspective of the majority of the population as 'their' problem. Fine! Let's muddle on shall we!

Do you spend much time out of Sheffield? Explain attention to me!

I get the Observer on Sunday and we have never had a report in the 5 years I've been reading it. Invariably we are the last sentence in the summary. That's it.

There is a whole generation of football fans who know sweet FA about that club from Sheffield

Explain significant money. What are you comparing to exactly? Accrington Stanley?

Incidentally, our unwashed peers are now close to beating us in fan numbers if you look at home supporters attending, and in a 'pub' league at that. Truth hurts. I know they have discounts and giveaways....but it's still bums on seats...people getting off the couch!

Anyhow, I'm genuinely sorry we disagree.

Guest totemowl

Bury your head in the sand if it works for you.

You dismiss the perspective of the majority of the population as 'their' problem. Fine! Let's muddle on shall we!

Do you spend much time out of Sheffield? Explain attention to me!

I get the Observer on Sunday and we have never had a report in the 5 years I've been reading it. Invariably we are the last sentence in the summary. That's it.

There is a whole generation of football fans who know sweet FA about that club from Sheffield

Explain significant money. What are you comparing to exactly? Accrington Stanley?

Incidentally, our unwashed peers are now close to beating us in fan numbers if you look at home supporters attending, and in a 'pub' league at that. Truth hurts. I know they have discounts and giveaways....but it's still bums on seats...people getting off the couch!

Anyhow, I'm genuinely sorry we disagree.

You say my heads buried in the sand. Wrong again.

Money - 3 investments 1996, 2010, 2015 of over £12m each. Completely different ball game to accrington stanley.

Attention - yes, we get lots of attemtion / publicity. Hillsboroughs getting mentions regularly in the press. It's known for the disaster and its known as our home. For most football fans at least, there isn't a stigma attached. And yes, i live well away from Sheffield.

And this malarkey about the 'majority of the population' - baloney.

You say my heads buried in the sand. Wrong again.

Money - 3 investments 1996, 2010, 2015 of over £12m each. Completely different ball game to accrington stanley.

Attention - yes, we get lots of attemtion / publicity. Hillsboroughs getting mentions regularly in the press. It's known for the disaster and its known as our home. For most football fans at least, there isn't a stigma attached. And yes, i live well away from Sheffield.

And this malarkey about the 'majority of the population' - baloney.

Must be lovely living in your world.

Lots of coloured bubbles.

That equates to just over 1.3 million a year.

Wayne Rooney's monthly wage

Edited by Davidioso

Guest totemowl

Must be lovely living in your world.

Lots of coloured bubbles.

Ok. Got it. You're ignoring reality. You don't like opinions that disagree with you. I'll move on.