Not sure why everyone is so confused at the moment

Here's how I see it

Milan bigs up the season and promises to be challenging : This is to sell season tickets and home shirts

We exceed expectations when we start the season, leading to unrealistic expectations from fans as to how successful we can be with this current squad

We sign Stevie May and the fans treat him as some kind of 'David Hirst' legend figure before he's even kicked a ball then start to wane in enthusiasm after he struggles to hit the net regularly enough

Stuart Gray is simply shutting up shop at the back and making us impossible to beat, to aim for safety in the division. Nothing more than that. Just stopping up. And that's the only way he can do it, keep his job, and keep Milan happy.

Lavery will come back into the side under intense pressure and either do really well or struggle with confidence in front of over expectant fans and disappear into obscurity

Madine may be recalled, sat on the bench, get mardy about it, and fans will get on his back about that too.

Rumblings of new potential owners looking to buy the club won't come from real actual new potential owners, but PR companies and third parties paid to do those sorts of things, or club rumours to local journalists to stir up interest in a world where nobody really wants to buy us.

There will be promises of loan players in January and we might well get a few. The worse we are doing in the league, the more loan signings we will get

That's it.....

It's nothing more complicated than that.

Owlstalk Shop

It really wouldn't be so bad if we were a midtable side who scored and entertained occasionally. The current setup is just depressing.

Although it wouldn't make any difference in terms of results and league position, I'd much rather see us draw 2-2 every week than 0-0.

Tbf Neils got this spot on. Staying up at the moment is our target.

it will always be the target unless we get investment, or extremely lucky with a squad of players like Burnley had last year.

Milan will use any marketing ploy to get season tickets sold. Its busniess, you pays your money and make a choice.

Guest Sheff Owl

The thing is when we was doing well at the start of the season was the time to act, it just seemed we was doing well and it seemed a prefect get out for Milan to save money.

We seem to wait until we are in the crap before we act bringing in a loan here and there, followed by another loan etc.

It just would have been nice to act when things are going well, we might have had signed one of these loan strikers that have turned us down.

Guest BaRmY OwLs

Here's how I see it

Milan bigs up the season and promises to be challenging : This is to sell season tickets and home shirts

We exceed expectations when we start the season, leading to unrealistic expectations from fans as to how successful we can be with this current squad

We sign Stevie May and the fans treat him as some kind of 'David Hirst' legend figure before he's even kicked a ball then start to wane in enthusiasm after he struggles to hit the net regularly enough

Stuart Gray is simply shutting up shop at the back and making us impossible to beat, to aim for safety in the division. Nothing more than that. Just stopping up. And that's the only way he can do it, keep his job, and keep Milan happy.

Lavery will come back into the side under intense pressure and either do really well or struggle with confidence in front of over expectant fans and disappear into obscurity

Madine may be recalled, sat on the bench, get mardy about it, and fans will get on his back about that too.

Rumblings of new potential owners looking to buy the club won't come from real actual new potential owners, but PR companies and third parties paid to do those sorts of things, or club rumours to local journalists to stir up interest in a world where nobody really wants to buy us.

There will be promises of loan players in January and we might well get a few. The worse we are doing in the league, the more loan signings we will get

That's it.....

Think you are absolutely bang on with this Neil and the same will happen next year too.

Here's how I see it

Milan tells porkies and treats us all as idiots : This is to sell season tickets and home shirts

There will be more lies and spin in January and we might well get a few loan signings to appease the idiots. The worse we are doing in the league, the more loan signings we will get

That's it.....

Fixed it for you

It's nearly December and I can't remember the last time I celebrated us scoring at home.I was on holiday for Reading. You keep it tight away. But attack at home..

it wouldn't be so bad if that was the plan and was communicated - a sort of 'backs against the wall' mentality, but MM spins it differently between May and August each year. 

The more this continues the more counter productive it will be as fans lose interest and revenue goes down and debt creeps up. This will make his asset less valuable as a result.

Why all the doom and gloom? We've had a lot less to be cheerful about in recent years. The lack of goals isn't for a lack of trying. For whatever reason it's just not clicking into place, but that's not to say it won't turn.

I'm not saying everything's great, but we don't look a team in terminal decline either. I reckon we just need a bit of luck in front of goal and for one or two of our forwards to find a bit of confidence. Strachan wouldn't be picking May if he wasn't capable. We've got the players, but they just need to regain the confidence in front of goal.

I'm enjoying this season...

That is all.

me and all mate ....... i thought we´d be rock bottom by now and every draw especially if its 0-0 is ticked off with glee . course its bloody awful listening to it on player what it must be like to watch i cant imagine .

me and all mate ....... i thought we´d be rock bottom by now and every draw especially if its 0-0 is ticked off with glee . course its bloody awful listening to it on player what it must be like to watch i cant imagine .

Glad someone's on my page!

It's not exciting I'll admit but it's a whole lot better than being the leagues laughing stock...

Why all the doom and gloom? We've had a lot less to be cheerful about in recent years. The lack of goals isn't for a lack of trying. For whatever reason it's just not clicking into place, but that's not to say it won't turn.

I'm not saying everything's great, but we don't look a team in terminal decline either. I reckon we just need a bit of luck in front of goal and for one or two of our forwards to find a bit of confidence. Strachan wouldn't be picking May if he wasn't capable. We've got the players, but they just need to regain the confidence in front of goal.

All true, so why are people so despondent We have been in worse situations than this, much worse, but why does this feel so goddam depressing.