Wednesday vs Norwich Score Predictions

Guest UpTheOwlsss

0-0 or 1-1

I've changed my mind I reckon 4-0 Wednesday after watching that behind the scenes training video on Facebook

What video

Guest sotonowl

Just got back from next Tuesday, pleased to inform everyone Wednesday won 3-1 three days ago, or tomorrow at the time of writing, only 19,652 there which I will be thinking is wee wee poor tomorrow at 16-50

Pessimism rules.....

people are looking at it in a very black & white way, 

'they got good players' .... we cant score atm'  etc etc,   basing the whole result on the last 3 weeks of footy!

while none of them points are wrong, you could even say they are facts...

we all know football dont work like that -  last year Reading was a newly demoted team (as are norwich) and we was as poor as can be going into the game... but we battered them, was it 5-2 or 6-2 ive had a brain freeze? no matter, we did the thing that looked impossible on paper, its how footy works.

Yes the odds are probab;y in their favour, but im shocked at the negativity in some,

because with their current form and us wanting to bounce back at home,  this game is about 50/50 for me!

and people say decisions even themselves out,if so we may get a dodgy pen tomorrow, owt could happen.

And i think were gonna win. UTO

Pessimism rules.....

people are looking at it in a very black & white way, 

'they got good players' .... we cant score atm'  etc etc,   basing the whole result on the last 3 weeks of footy!

while none of them points are wrong, you could even say they are facts...

we all know football dont work like that -  last year Reading was a newly demoted team (as are norwich) and we was as poor as can be going into the game... but we battered them, was it 5-2 or 6-2 ive had a brain freeze? no matter, we did the thing that looked impossible on paper, its how footy works.

Yes the odds are probab;y in their favour, but im shocked at the negativity in some,

because with their current form and us wanting to bounce back at home,  this game is about 50/50 for me!

and people say decisions even themselves out,if so we may get a dodgy pen tomorrow, owt could happen.

And i think were gonna win. UTO

Hear hear. Well said.