Forest are confident

You think "on their uppers" means doing well......what it actually means is exactly the opposite

Wrong. i meant to type 'on the up' but while typing my brain must have carried me off somewhere else as i had just been talking about their rubbish starts ..  happens often unfortunately.

Im thankful the football part of my brain works fine though - know what i mean Ian?

This.

And for once, I can now be confident that some thought will have been put into setting up the team, we will go out to try and win and the players will work to try and get it.

That will do for me.

me too, looking forward to locking horns with them

me too, looking forward to locking horns with them

I think SG has got the balance right - not to fear any one but also respect and contemplate how to go about actually winning a game.

A considered approach rather than the single minded, one sided shuffle we have been used to.

Wrong. i meant to type 'on the up' but while typing my brain must have carried me off somewhere else as i had just been talking about their rubbish starts .. happens often unfortunately.

Im thankful the football part of my brain works fine though - know what i mean Ian?

Ah, the old "not what I meant to say" defence

Ah, the old "not what I meant to say" defence

Believe what you want, posting on the same threads as you makes it more difficult for me to embarrass myself. you seem to have that limelight locked away all for yourself.

Guest Bryan Robson

Our ex players almost always score against us. Antonio and Fryatt are both virtual certainties to score so we need at least 3 goals to win.

We'll need 6 as the ref has to award them 3 pens as well. Can't make it easy on us now! 

Guest Bryan Robson

Before the lapse of concentration last year we spanked them at their ground. We are better now than we were then.

Nuhiu has to play the full 90 thou. 

Before the lapse of concentration last year we spanked them at their ground. We are better now than we were then.

And they're a damn sight better now than what they were.

Wednesday will compete, it will be a tough game for certain but this squad of players won't lie down and and let their bellies get tickled.

We'll do well to get something from the game but were capable of doing just that.

Just think, if we hadn't conceded so late against Millwall we'd have the same points as Forest and Saturday would be a top two clash.

A really tough game to call

Wednesday have home advantage, they have a better squad.

I am just happy with the progress sg has made. We are difficult to score against, well organised and a physically fit team. The forest game will be a good gauge how far we have come and how far we have to go before we really start looking at promotion.

I expect to be beaten by forest. They have too much quality. You never know we could get a point out of it. I have to work with a forest fan so hopefully we don't get battered at least or he'll be a smug little bar steward!