The takeovers happened...

Guest Deleted member

Guest davet30

Seiously though..........

4 half time draws for 4 stands (grand, south north 'n' Kop) with seat numbers for a years season ticket free :biggrin:

Anyway Nigel, your supposed to be resting me ol' :biggrin:

Edited by davet30

What about a 'Hammer Prize Draw'?

Under one random seat, put a standard household hammer

Then at half time, to the strains of MC Hammer's 'U Can't Touch this' everybody looks to find it

The lucky winner is then invited to the centre circle to brutally murder a prostitute of his/her choice to the strains of The Prodigy's 'Smack My ***** Up'

If she's killed within 45 seconds the Hammerer wins a holiday with their family to selection of *****-filled towns

There was some regret in Ipswich at doing this

What about a 'Hammer Prize Draw'?

Under one random seat, put a standard household hammer

Then at half time, to the strains of MC Hammer's 'U Can't Touch this' everybody looks to find it

The lucky winner is then invited to the centre circle to brutally murder a prostitute of his/her choice to the strains of The Prodigy's 'Smack My ***** Up'

If she's killed within 45 seconds the Hammerer wins a holiday with their family to selection of *****-filled towns

You would get more people in if they had the chance to go further afield than Rotherham, Barnsley or L**ds.

21 minutes ago, zico.b said:

Which failed takeover was this one? Never mind, I guess the point is that some of our fans have forgotten how bad things were and have, ironically, become EXACTLY the sort of fans we would have royally extracted the urine from in the past.

Lest we forget.

Yep. Shouldn't take now and DC for granted really, some people have short memories. 

Edited by Pacifier

9 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

'kinell lol . not much has changed in the last nine years on here has it.

I reckon if Carlsberg did footie forums they'd never get close to Owlstalk.

Yes they have...the bedwetters wouldn't know how to contribute to a funny thread like this one...some really good posters that are no longer on here as well

Edited by daveyboy66