Dear SWFC, “Dizzy Penalties” is 5h1t…

Agree with this. They really need to put some thought into the half time entertainment, it just seems lazy.

It was funny the first time but after weeks of the same thing it’s just boring. 

• Like 1

Bring back the Royal Marines beating the crap out of each other, best HT entertainment ever.

With Twin opening up for them followed by a laughably embarrassing Saxon air guitar world record attempt. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Can the PA guy also please speak up a bit? He kind of just mumbles these days, as though he has done it a thousand times, which I know he has but still. 

Why is the guest for the raffle always just announced in such a low key manner so that most fans don’t hear and then they get a crap ovation.  

come on Shaun, give it some ooomph!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Can the PA guy also please speak up a bit? He kind of just mumbles these days, as though he has done it a thousand times, which I know he has but still. 

Why is the guest for the raffle always just announced in such a low key manner so that most fans don’t hear and then they get a crap ovation.  

come on Shaun, give it some ooomph!

I’ve thought the same for years. I used to wonder if it was just the rubbish speakers on the Kop, but you can hear the safety announcements as clear as day. 

59 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Bring back the Royal Marines beating the crap out of each other, best HT entertainment ever.

Not half. Think it was the match we beat the Blunts when Steve Watson scored. They dropped down off the South Stand roof like spiders the proceeded to kick seven bells out of each other right in front of the Blunts supporters.

The oohs and aaahs from the crowd as each kick to the groin landed was memorable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A regular one in the sixties and seventies was the police dog training one, where it ended with a padded arm man firing blanks from a gun and getting chased and brought down by a vicious dog.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Miffed said:

I’ve thought the same for years. I used to wonder if it was just the rubbish speakers on the Kop, but you can hear the safety announcements as clear as day. 

It’s a bit low energy. Everyone loves Chris Brunt, so why not show some clips of him scoring some worldies on the scoreboard and then give him a proper shout out. 

It’s like most things at the club. A little half hearted where we could be striving for better delivery. 

• Like 1